Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Anyone See The Bw Dies At 58 Post?

  1. #1
    chalkmongoose
    Guest
    I mean, this is Barry White... Not Elvis Presley. I won't say he didn't embibe at times, but he wasn't a hard drinking man. I would have guessed diabetes, or some other desease caused by his rotund body.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Christ I'll be lucky to make it to 58 with all the crap i've put into my body. I've been sober for 6 years and I'm still pretty fucked up.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@11 August 2003 - 14:14
    Christ I&#39;ll be lucky to make it to 58 with all the crap i&#39;ve put into my body. I&#39;ve been sober for 6 years and I&#39;m still pretty fucked up.
    I havent even been sober for 6 days...counts...umm i been sober for 2 days

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    Guest
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@11 August 2003 - 04:14
    Christ I&#39;ll be lucky to make it to 58 with all the crap i&#39;ve put into my body. I&#39;ve been sober for 6 years and I&#39;m still pretty fucked up.
    Good job man. I&#39;m going on a solid month myself without any drugs or alcohol in my system.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+11 August 2003 - 04:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 11 August 2003 - 04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water@11 August 2003 - 04:14
    Christ I&#39;ll be lucky to make it to 58 with all the crap i&#39;ve put into my body. I&#39;ve been sober for 6 years and I&#39;m still pretty fucked up.
    Good job man. I&#39;m going on a solid month myself without any drugs or alcohol in my system. [/b][/quote]
    Good for you try not to get too well before next tuesday.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Guest
    Originally posted by Powdered Water+11 August 2003 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Powdered Water @ 11 August 2003 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@11 August 2003 - 04:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water
    @11 August 2003 - 04:14
    Christ I&#39;ll be lucky to make it to 58 with all the crap i&#39;ve put into my body. I&#39;ve been sober for 6 years and I&#39;m still pretty fucked up.

    Good job man. I&#39;m going on a solid month myself without any drugs or alcohol in my system.
    Good for you try not to get too well before next tuesday. [/b][/quote]

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    bennekom
    Posts
    659
    hehe, I am doing without drugs for almost 17 years now (my whole live)


    OMG, I have got my pass back, not been here a long time, now the have new smileys :fart: :gun: :microsmile:

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalkmongoose
    Guest
    Originally posted by marine_aart@11 August 2003 - 05:13
    hehe, I am doing without drugs for almost 17 years now (my whole live)


    OMG, I have got my pass back, not been here a long time, now the have new smileys :fart: :gun: :microsmile:
    Welcome back, you&#39;d be amazed at what you&#39;ve missed. The forums were dead for a week.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    bennekom
    Posts
    659
    so I missed nothing?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    pretty much.............except there was some good threads on the temporary forum we were using while this one was dead.

    Pece brotherdoobie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •