Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you LOVE house music?

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you LOVE house music, prove it to me and I might invite you to THE house tracker. I will be very selective, so at a minimum show evidence that you really are a house fan (not trance techno dnb etc. those are great, I listen to some too, but I only want a true house fan). Last.fm profile or screenshot of your music folder or something to show you really like house is required.

Plus, on this tracker it is somewhat hard to keep your ratio, so you have to show me speedtests and ratio proofs from good, hard to seed music trackers. No n00bs, no shitty trackers, nothing under 20GB down and no slow connections. These are not absolute rules, but guidelines.

If you don't know what tracker this is, you aren't a true house fan. Don't waste your time posting a lame application. I don't have to invite anyone.

That's exactly why it isn't in the thread title. I don't need collectors or half-assed requests like "can I has house muzik now?"

Just be reasonable and show me who you are as a user and evidence that you really want house music.
    Last edited by dunson; 04-25-2008 at 12:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think I know what the site is. Too good I'm already there
    As soon as others get it your thread will be full of spam and requests, dunson
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    im still left clueless, just out of curiousity could one of you pm me the name, im not interested in the giveaway
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I am a great house fan but dont need this invite give it to any one who really need it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    House/Electro Addicted & i really looking for 2 trackers who have a lot of packs

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    I think I know what the site is. Too good I'm already there
    As soon as others get it your thread will be full of spam and requests, dunson
    That's exactly why it isn't in the thread title. I don't need collectors or half-assed requests like "can I has house muzik now?"

Just be reasonable and show me who you are as a user and evidence that you really want house music.
    Last edited by dunson; 04-25-2008 at 12:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hy again

scrrenshot from my HDD with about 10 gb down from iplay>>pepsi-music i have more but it not so good sorted
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/ecdd225458679

sorry i can provide over 20gb of music down because almost like:softmp3 or other most of albums are VA
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/6fbf345458724
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/5b236c5458726

thx

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This is TT I smell..

House/techno/trance FTW

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    This is TT I smell..

House/techno/trance FTW
    This site's name has a similar phonetic ending, but is spelled with a k.

Costello: those proofs are exactly what I want to see. I'm just curious what Pepsi is all about? You're first in line, and my giveaway threads don't really get much action because I'm such a hardass, so you could very well be the lucky one.

Let's get some more submissions though.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Elektronik? Dude that is the king of trance sites.

A great GA bro I rep you now even if you probably won't want to give me the inv.

What if I show you some of my .mp3 library? Would that quench your thirst to know if I'm really serious about music?

I might have to PM you dunno if it would be safe to show that kind of personal info on the site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast