Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nomination for the most anal loser on the internet

Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah, most of their staff members aren't too kind. The best thing to do is just stay out of the forums and their IRC. The tracker is great and it would be nice if they cared about having a nice community but they don't unfortunately.
    See ya in another life, brother.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Submission View Post
    My nomination goes to tvip on bitmetv. I got a warning for having more than 1 thread. Wasn't even a dupe thread.
    if you had some balls, you would discuss the issue with the mod via pm on the tracker.

you prefered to complain about it and insult him anonymously on a public forum.

respect!
    You're probably not a member of bmtv to make the highly ignorant highlighted statement.

Tvip(the mod) has written this in his profile "If you were issued a warning, do not PM me to complain, apologize or explain, unless the warning was issued totally in error. PM'ing for any of these reasons will be considered spam, and result in an extended warning or ban. "

Would you still have the balls to Pm him and jeopardise your account?

Half knowledge is dangerous.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 04-25-2008 at 03:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    "unless the warning was issued totally"

Hahah, people like this never think they did something wrong.
    They probably sit there and masturbate while warning and banning without reason.
    Last edited by Emtorro; 04-25-2008 at 03:37 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

if you had some balls, you would discuss the issue with the mod via pm on the tracker.

you prefered to complain about it and insult him anonymously on a public forum.

respect!
    You're probably not a member of bmtv to make the highly ignorant highlighted statement.

Tvip(the mod) has written this in his profile "If you were issued a warning, do not PM me to complain, apologize or explain, unless the warning was issued totally in error. PM'ing for any of these reasons will be considered spam, and result in an extended warning or ban. "

Happily and then move on.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men".-Emiliano Zapata

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Happily and then move on.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men".-Emiliano Zapata
    Let's hope you practice what you preach.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    What do you do when bmtv's most active forum mod called tequilavip with over 9000 posts is an iceman? Some bear it and move on. But some feel like expressing their displeasure which "submission" just did and I don't see anything wrong with that.[/quote]
    Well said.
    The "love it or leave it" argument is a bit too simple imo. I'm choosing to live with people like that, just like in real life. If you concider the fact that people act agressively out of fear it might be easier to tolerate that kind of behaviour.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    if i felt treated unfair, strongly disagree and the warning meant a major disadvantage for me, yes.
    i would explain my situation in a friendly and reasonable manner and nobody will ban me for it. my "half knowledge" is enough to be absolutely sure about that.
    although this never happend to me on any of my sites, because warnings are in fact deserved in 99% of all cases.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    i would explain my situation in a friendly and reasonable manner and nobody will ban me for it. my "half knowledge" is enough to be absolutely sure about that.
    You either giving yourself or other people too much credit Polarbear.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    lol. I remember some people saying they were banned for just being members here and having the same nick on bmtv. Don't think as tvip as a rational human being that you can properly explain something and he will say "oh my god, you're right and i was wrong". If anything, he will ban you just for being right.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Yes ofcourse "nobody" will ban you for it because you're god almighty who knows it all and tequilavip is highly accomadating and considerate.

although this never happend to me on any of my sites, because warnings are in fact deserved in 99% of all cases.
    You say this has never happened to you in your last statement(highlighted by me) yet you're saying that 99% warnings are deserved in all cases?

Mother of god,you really think way too highly of yourself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast