Thread: Scrollbars: Colored, Transparent And Dhtml

Out of The Ordinary
    Here's is an Online Scrollbar Stylesheet Color Code Creator

Here's an DHTML scrollbar :dribble:

Here's an Transparent Scrollbar :dribble: :dribble:

The transparent scrollbar looks very professional!

BOT

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    chalkmongoose
    Talk about excessive. Everything there could be dumbed down. That's why I write my own code...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Sweet! Quick way to do those by using it! Otherwise takes a while to write them although not hard.
    Thanks for sharing BOT

I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@11 August 2003 - 08:03
    Talk about excessive. Everything there could be dumbed down. That&#39;s why I write my own code...
    Fancy showing one of Your work?

BOT

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Nice Tips....

But using a Dreamweaver Extension is much easier...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Nice tutorials... but as chalkmongoose said, there&#39;s way too much code. It&#39;s also hard to understand, especially for a person not great with DHTML like myself.

http://ghtml.com/showoff/scrollbar/index.html

Imo this is a better one (view source to see code + comments, and cleaner code), but still, why would you really wanna make your own scrollbar ? CSS ones are much easier... you have to specify just 6 values or something in the stylesheet, and DONE.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Nice tutorials... but as chalkmongoose said, there&#39;s way too much code. It&#39;s also hard to understand, especially for a person not great with DHTML like myself.

http://ghtml.com/showoff/scrollbar/index.html

Imo this is a better one (view source to see code + comments, and cleaner code), but still, why would you really wanna make your own scrollbar ? CSS ones are much easier... you have to specify just 6 values or something in the stylesheet, and DONE.
    Well put Ynhockey, And cool link