Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TDC 2X / Free Leech! Invite Giveaway!

TDC ***** BT Rep: +3

Urgent

Hello everyone,

As most of you know we are doing a little promotion over at TDC. If we can get 250 users in IRC we will give the users in IRC 2X Upload! If we can get 500 users in IRC we will give the users in IRC FREE LEECH!

We have already hit and exceeded the 250 mark. We are shooting for 500 now.

Server Details:
    irc.thedvdclub.org
    #thedvdclub

Now the fun part. We have received a lot of good users from FST (Also a lot of bad) but since I am concentrating on the good I am offering up to 20 invites! There are a few rules you must follow.

Rules!

1.) If you are a member or have ever been a member and lost your account for any reason other than inactivity you will not get another.

2.) Please only PM if you have all the requirements. If your message does not contain the proper requirements or dialog to get the requirements it will be ignored.

Requirements:

1.) 2 UN-EDITED photos of your profiles on other sites. If you are not comfortable hosting them message me and I will give you an invite to send to.

2.) 1 UN-EDITED speed test

3.) Reason why you want to join TDC.

Edit: I apologize. I had posted in the wrong section. If a moderator would please move I would appreciate it. Sorry again.
    Last edited by Spooky; 04-17-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Edit

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hmm this should be moved to the invites section, because the only new info is the 20 invites?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Stay Hot BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hell yeah

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    If a moderator would please move to the right section. I apologize again for posting in the general section instead of invite section.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    I have only nice words about this great site and very helpful and nice staff.
    Live long and prosper.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    I have only nice words about this great site and very helpful and nice staff.
    +1 The staff are great at TDC

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can i have one?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/260650627.png

if you need some profile links just tell me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Costello, you were disabled for trading accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Costello View Post
    can i have one?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/260650627.png

if you need some profile links just tell me

Edit: Thanks for moving the post. Sorry again for posting in the wrong spot. Won't happen again!
    Last edited by Spooky; 04-17-2008 at 09:23 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi, I would like an invite to TDC, because it sound like a good torrent site for ntsc dvdrs, and a good community - I will follow all rules, seeding guidelines, and never hit-n-run or cheat! Thanks for the giveaway.

revtt
    elektronik

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Krinkle you already have an account @ TDC. It was disabled quite awhile ago due to inactivity. Message me and I will re-activate your account.

Spooky

Quote Originally Posted by KRink View Post
    Hi, I would like an invite to TDC, because it sound like a good torrent site for ntsc dvdrs, and a good community - I will follow all rules, seeding guidelines, and never hit-n-run or cheat! Thanks for the giveaway.

revtt
    elektronik

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast