Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Last Request Before I Retire

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Unsure

Hi all FST members i hope all of you are good. now i decided to retire but before i retire i want to make my last request i know that may be i am mad for asking for this but really i think i deserve it so i tried to ask for it and i will try and hope that any one can help me i want to request FSC i know that its very hard may be its impossible but as lionel messi said "Impossible is nothing" i know well that no one can invite me to FSC except the admin i know invites are closed but may be he will help me all what i can say that for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best all of you asking what i can give FSC i don't think that i am better than FSC members but i think i will be very good member there i am good seeder i am seeding 24/7 and after i retire from FST i think i will need another great community to be active in it and i am already active in all my trackers cuz i love all my trackers i will be very active in the forums and i am sure that i will be advanced seeder just in one month and after i viewed FSC review i think i can keep very good ratio there with there great ratio system

all what i can say in the end that FSC is the best community so i hope to be part of it

and really i want to thank all members who helped me here before and i promise i will do all what i can to help who helped me here

Just Small Note : Guys i wont leave FST forever i just wont be very active like before just will do giveaways not more

Last edited by demous; 04-25-2008 at 09:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    very nice request demouse..I wish u good luck
    u are very active here and u desERVE it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RealMajd's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Good Luck demous you are a great member and you deserve it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good luck hope you to get invite soon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I wish all the best, you would be an asset to FSC

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wish u a good luck my friend....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best
    Huh ? ''the best community'' how do you know that ? U are not memmber but u say it is the best ... i dont get it.Yes maybe it really is great communty with alot of nice people and torrents but u can't be sure and u cant say something like that.
    I myself really want to join there to see what this tracker is really about but i know it is imposible now.
    Anyway good luck.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best

Huh ? ''the best community'' how do you know that ? U are not memmber but u say it is the best ... i dont get it.Yes maybe it really is great communty with alot of nice people and torrents but u can't be sure and u cant say something like that.
    I myself really want to join there to see what this tracker is really about but i know it is imposible now.
    Anyway good luck.

just what i know from my friends and the review i think its the best and i dont want to join any other tracker again just its all what i want so its will be the best for me

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You will newer get FSC on this way.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    You will newer get FSC on this way.
    I certainly hope so.

Seems the OP is rather undecided when it comes to dreaming.
    When looking earlier in your signature he claims ScT was his'Dream', but now he got it there's already a new dream.

Don't know what it is with him(and a lot of others here) but with all the GA's he already did and everything he already received from others I think he has more than enough 'great' communities he can be active in.

When I see people like him posting here, building themselves a rep in no time by handing out low level trackers and than always requesting high level trackers the only word that springs to my mind is:

COLLECTOR

And all the ones that come in here to post their little encouragements that 'he deserves it' and 'he is good guy' and 'great member' and 'very active' are just the same.

Sorry, this might be a little rude but reading all this nonsense makes me
    Last edited by Cinver; 04-25-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: The one I quoted was under the impression I was talking about him.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast