Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker with AUDIO CD music ?

Pufonel's Avatar The Fluffy One BT Rep: +4
    I'm looking for a tracker with audio cd's ( not mp3,just standard compact disc audio ).

Do you guys know any ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    from what i know, there is no known technology to transfer via internet audio cd's. as well as any other physical objects but if you want only information components from those cd's, feel free to check https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ossless-293485

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    he means lossless music

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Waffles, What, Btmusic, don't even bother with that 4rth one.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    for lossless the best is BTmusic
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    lossless and 'audio cd' format are not the same. Lossless means the disc has been ripped to a lossless codec and can be transcoded back to .wav without losing ANY quality.

If you put a cd in a cd-rom drive it will show .cda files.. these are not even files, its just the way windows handles them. CD's are burned kinda like vinyl records.

So, to answer your question.. there really is no way to download an audio CD.

You can download the cd in a lossy format (mp3) or a lossless format (flac, or WAV is actually another lossless format) ... but there is no way to download the actual audio cd data. It MUST be ripped into a digital format in order to be able to download.

I'm probably wrong about some of that, so feel free to spam me at will

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    raulinrodriguez's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i don't know of any trackers that has isos of music cd's but lossless music has amazing sound quality. What.cd happens to have alot of those and if you want to sign up there sign ups are open. Here is a tutorial i found on how to get there invites.

You want a a What.CD Invite, and have IRC, then that invite is easily accessible, with a bit of knowledge of transcodes and audio codecs First, you open up your IRC client, and join the following:

Server: irc.what.cd
    Channel: #what.cd-invites

(A very easy to use IRC client for firefox users is the "Chatzilla" Firefox add-on, although, most use mIRC, which is more customizable etcetera.

Then you enter the following command: "!queue", and you will be automatically entered into a waiting list, to be interviewed by a what.cd VIP regarding why you want to be a member, your connection and your knowledge about audio codecs, proper uploading, trans codes etcetera. The wait is averaged at 110 minutes, I know a long time, but worth it if you love music, and truly want to be a what.cd member. The interview is fairly easy.

If you fail the quiz (which is very unlikely) you are aloud to re-take it at a later date.
    Looking For ScT Invite
    IF anyone has an extra 1 I would really appreciate it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The only way to get 'audio cd' music as you put it would be to download iso, bin/cue images of a cd. No tracker carries these though as they're pretty useless size wise. Downloading lossless music formats such as FLAC is a much method of sharing cd quality audio. These can be burned back to cd producing practically 1:1 copy of the original disc
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Pufonel's Avatar The Fluffy One BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    lossless and 'audio cd' format are not the same. Lossless means the disc has been ripped to a lossless codec and can be transcoded back to .wav without losing ANY quality.
    That's what i'm looking for LOSSLESS ( FLAC ) music

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    BTmusic is dedicated lossless..if u want to get in just pay a donation.. n u r there..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast