Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Do you really miss oink?

Poster
    If i'll say that I'm not missing it would be somewhat of a lie; luckily, however, there are handful of resourceful and sedulous people out there that are willing to provide us with some wonderful alternatives, such as Waffles, What, STMusic and more. With trackers like these, OiNK's void isn't that big and aching as it used to be, and I'm perfectly content with the alternatives offered nowadays.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yea... But with Waffle, BTmusic, and Pro Audio Torrents around i'm not hurting as much as before.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    Miss the speed. Miss the obscure stuff. Miss the thing that my every upload will be snatched,quickly. Or,shortly-miss the huge userbase that it had. Waffles and what are decent,but having 40 000 members compared to oinks' 200 000 makes a world of difference.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    miss the atmosphere

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    i can't really say i miss oink, but i got into oink near the end of it so maybe i am not the best person to answer this question, anyway i have waffles now and i am very pleased with it, great content and a friendly community

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    i have waffles now and i am very pleased with it, great content and a friendly community
    True indeed.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    i have waffles now and i am very pleased with it, great content and a friendly community
    True indeed.
    I also think Waffles is great

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I was a very active member at Oink for almost 3 years prior to the shutdown, so I was severely disappointed when it went down. However, though I still mourn for it, the "void" has been filled by Waffles and What (I prefer Waffles personally).

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    happy's Avatar ;-) :-) BT Rep: +3
    I missed it some weeks after they were offline.Today I have other sources and can living without oink but it was one of the best music tracker...

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Definitely wish it was still here. Brilliant source for music which hasn't been fully replaced in my opinion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456