Thread: it is time to chane, any site dedicated to rapidshare?

hello everyone, i know this section is about BT but i think you might know the answer.

it is time to change for me as i moving to a place where i wont be able to use BT, only direct links like rapidshare.

so i am asking if there are any dedicated sites for rapidhsare that offer DVDrs ,applications, especially mac apps, maybe graphics stuff.

i am looking for sites that make you sure u are downloading what is described, exactly like BT. I mean i am not downloading a virus when the description say photoshop and not Pr0n when the description says prison break.

i am not into music.

any help appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    warez-bb but i think its closed, so forumw is also good, they are both very similiar :]
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    do they have invites at warez-bb?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well last i checked it was just closed rego, not sure when they open it up :]
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    forumw.org
    projectw.org

Unlike warez-bb, both the above are open,

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    warez-bb.org is open and i have registered

is it the one or it is different?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4ever View Post
    do they have invites at warez-bb?
    registeration are open, i have registered.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 04-27-2008 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out