Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloading Real Movies

Don't know if i've just been lucky, but if i click search more a few times til i get about 50+ users, with integrity excellent then i've always had genuine thing

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Kid1A@14 August 2003 - 10:49
    Use BT
    you know how long it takes to get a movie from BT, for me a LONG??? Barely anyone shares on there too. The only time i got a fake from k-lite was when i was trying to get terminator 3 when it 1st came out.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    MentalPiracy
    easy way to get the correct movie:
    search for "ShareReactor" or a group which release dvdrips, screeners etc.
    e.g. DOMiNiON, Deity, DVL, DiAMOND, TWC etc.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Schizo995
    Yea it mite just be my luck but i never get anything fake either.. o wait, yea i do. Acutlay, not that i thinka bout it, the only video i have ever gottent hatw as real was Tomb Raider. every song i download has that schreech shit in it, every movie is fake, im sick of it

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Schizo995@21 August 2003 - 07:05
    Yea it mite just be my luck but i never get anything fake either.. o wait, yea i do. Acutlay, not that i thinka bout it, the only video i have ever gottent hatw as real was Tomb Raider. every song i download has that schreech shit in it, every movie is fake, im sick of it
    did u search more til 30+ users and have integrity excellent? doubt it.

try going to verifieds, but dont just click the verified as the download takes ages, just type the file name in search, word for word, search more a few times, hey presto, real deal! not hard really.

just dont expect to do a search, click on the first on the list and expect to get what it says.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Participation level for the genuine Kazaa users or the insanely stupid is the main reason for all those nasty fake files out there, whose STUPID idea was that field .... LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12