Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need E*. Here are my ratios.

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixoflames View Post
    Pardon me if I am wrong, but from what I can construe of your words, I think you are trying to say the exact same thing I realized - this forum is not a place for genuine people who had been a useful member on many well known torrent communities looking to expand; but rather for those people who can make three word posts day in and day out, work hard on increasing post count and reputation and suck up to people online in the hope of someday getting an invite.

Hence I said:
    "Alright, thanks everyone for the kind posts. Next time I am looking to become part of a newer torrent community, I'd know where to look."

Okay then, I am out of here. Good luck everyone.
    have a nice and safe trip outta here.

or return when you feel like this community is worth being invited too, and not only providing invites to your needs, as u consider yourself a more trustworthy member than the average FST'er around here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Sorry man, only the fact, that's you request an E**** invite, means that' s you don' t know a lot of this (E****) great community !
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123