Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SceneTorrents

2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    VillageShaman I am really impressed about your request..nice work..and a true request..
    I hope U will get what u want..good luck friend

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    I had heard they gave away some invites to PU's in christmas over @ ScT.

I don't expect someone to pay for an invite and give it me for free.
    And those some invites to those PUs at christmas will have been handed out by those that hang around here already anyway.

However, you might strike lucky, but don't hold yer breath.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Money talks.
    Do what major suggested.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Heart

Dude, what a request! Well done! I hope you get it, because you are a good member here, everyone knows it... and with the reasons you gave i'm sure you'll get it, you just need to do like me, have patience, much patience, it can be now, tomorrow, after tomorrow... just wait and a good heart will hear you and you'll get it.

HDR speaks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    This guy is trust worthy...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Dr. Nick Riviera' View Post
    This guy is trust worthy...
    Well prove it and invite him.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    giov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    this is outstanding!
    good luck mate
    yet for the rest of us who may not be as articulate, what's our chances of success?
    Has it always been like this?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    your chances of success are as slim as his are.
    Just cuz he wasted some time to prepare an ass-kissing thread for someone to invite him, and how cool he is cuz he writes long requests, blabla, won't get him far.
    To get to ScT, that is worth nearly nothing.

I think that most people at this thread should have guessed by now which is the nearly only way of getting to ScT. And for sure it ain't asking for it publicly. Only a very very very few lucky ones got it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    your chances of success are as slim as his are.
    Just cuz he wasted some time to prepare an ass-kissing thread for someone to invite him, and how cool he is cuz he writes long requests, blabla, won't get him far.
    To get to ScT, that is worth nearly nothing.

I think that most people at this thread should have guessed by now which is the nearly only way of getting to ScT. And for sure it ain't asking for it publicly. Only a very very very few lucky ones got it.
    So what your saying in effect is that only money and connections matter. If that is true it appears ScT only wants morally bankrupt lowlifes as members.
    I'm sure that makes for a wonderful tracker.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i didn't say that, those are your words.
    if one day u get there, u will understand the whole picture. And they are not what people want to make believe of them. But if u are not there, it's worthless trying to explain it.
    ScT is the "créme de la créme", period.

I also had some of those "communist" ideas before i got there, now they are long gone.

PS: oh, and connections do matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast