Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SceneTorrents

Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think that if u looking for invite to ScT like, 2 years ago you can
    spend 20 euros its not that much

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Just cuz he wasted some time to prepare an ass-kissing thread for someone to invite him, and how cool he is cuz he writes long requests, blabla, won't get him far.
    To get to ScT, that is worth nearly nothing.
    Is that really necessary? We already understood you don't like my request, and that you're offering the invite for €20. I've already sent several people in your direction to pay for the entrance.

Don't you think if I was going to pay, I would already have done so through you?

We know you're the cool guy on the inside with all the connections who'll offer the invite for cash, now can you stop spamming my thread pls bro?

Thanks in advance.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    thisnoall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shultziboy View Post
    If four people (friends) put 50€ together, they can get 4 invites. ScT is worth 12.5€.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    giov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnoall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shultziboy View Post
    If four people (friends) put 50€ together, they can get 4 invites. ScT is worth 12.5€.
    Count me in

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Shaman i think you need to close this thread .. . .. . it has taken a turn ... and not for the better.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I know what you mean Raban, but I can't close it after just 2 days searching.

At least 1 month wait for some aid.

But yeah, come on people if you wanna get together and pay for the invite do so via PM, not in my request thread

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Just cuz he wasted some time to prepare an ass-kissing thread for someone to invite him, and how cool he is cuz he writes long requests, blabla, won't get him far.
    To get to ScT, that is worth nearly nothing.
    Is that really necessary? We already understood you don't like my request, and that you're offering the invite for €20. I've already sent several people in your direction to pay for the entrance.

Don't you think if I was going to pay, I would already have done so through you?

We know you're the cool guy on the inside with all the connections who'll offer the invite for cash, now can you stop spamming my thread pls bro?

Thanks in advance.
    Nicely said VillageShaman. Don't listen to some of the douches around here. It's not like their so-called opinions really matter anyways(at least not opinions from people like that).

And I know you didn't ask for it, but here is a tip. Do not pay to get in. Like you mentioned, invites should be free. And I totally agree with this. I got in last Christmas by a friend that is a power user, and he got his invite for free when the site passed them out.

I suggest you come back around Christmas time, and request again. Because I'm pretty positive if you do give in and decide to pay, you may end up thinking..."Wtf, I paid for this?" As I'm sure you have other sites that have pretty damn fast speeds and pre's(which I'm sure SCC is among some of the sites you own), and you got all those for free. And are good enough.

Don't get me wrong. The site isn't over hyped. You'll be happy when you get in. It's just not worth spending your hard earned cash on(in my opinion at least).

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Of course mate. I sent a friend through Cabalo yesterday and now he payed the fine and he's in, he's already told me that. No point paying for an inv. Not that the site isn't great - sure, it is.

But invites are not a merchandise.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    As i said before i still have some ScT invites, but 1 GA per month
    Stick around and gl.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    if one day u get there, u will understand the whole picture. And they are not what people want to make believe of them. But if u are not there, it's worthless trying to explain it.
    I also had some of those "communist" ideas before i got there, now they are long gone.
    PS: oh, and connections do matter.
    That's remarkably close to way that my minister chose to describe Heaven to me when I was I child.
    Cabalo I'm sure that you mean well but your reply reeks of condescension.
    I am perfectly capable of understanding anything that someone takes the time to explained to me.
    Feel free at any time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234