Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV and Seedbox

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Is it possible to buffer your account there with a box ? Cuz there few leechers and I guess it`s hard to seed. I think they encourage donations

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    A good way to boost your ratio is to upload own torrents. Try it! :-)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    don`t have great speeds and would be hard.. maybe at first i`ll have 1-2-3 leechers but when they see that I have low speeds they wouldn`t dld from me

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dvnaruto's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Use the RSS on new episodes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    upload tv series dvdr, there is very few of them there and helps u get some upload credit. people think uploading divx/xvid help which it can but u'll get swallowed up by seedboxs by the time u seed the whole file if u got a slow upload. also if u try upping a 0day file, most people have it too and jump on it and steal ur upload. upload dvdr and u'll have 5-10-20gb per torrent. plus like the above said, its like upping original content cuz most 0-day stuff gets upped by boxes. lastly, seed your files a long time and u'll get ur download back if its an old file with few seeders. if u found it interesting or wanting it, someone else probably will too down the road.

if u have a box, most likely u need rss and u'll have a good ratio in no time on popular stuff. Just need to set it up with all the shows that get 100+ hits per episode.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i`ve used parcial seeding it worked but it`s hard

i guess i can do that only thing i need is some seedbox help

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You must donate to buffer your acc or you can download from dc

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    its very hard to buffer account on bmtv :< even with seedbox, only with popular torrents (prison break, lost, heroes, chuck, kyle xy) u can do nice ratio ;p on average stuff u get ratio 2-3

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    connect on the right time (when episodes are released) and get them as soon as they are posted (when they still have only 1 seeder lol) and you will buffer it easy
    i can make more than 20-25gb/day easy (vectoral FTW!)
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i also agree to Use the RSS on new episodes..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast