Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add Me At Hotmail ([email protected])

hey people, could some of you guys gals add em to msn, so we can talk about all this downloading lark, and what weve recently got etc, i know a heck alot about all this stuff so if we could also help eachother out if we had any problems

chris

[email protected]

2. Lounge   -   #2
    WTF????
    Signature removed

3. Lounge   -   #3
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    Why!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I would love to add u but my adress book is full

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    I've got a better idea, why not start a forum, then you don't need to use msn. You could call it something like, dunno, maybe 'k-lite discussion board'. I think maybe you should check and see if that's already taken though.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    why, simply cus i wanna make friends, and talk to em on msn, my contact list is full too 150, cus i use to run snooker tournaments on the net, and no 1 except 3 people, know about downloading, they only know limited things, knowing some1 on msn who knows as much as me would be nice thats all,, so anyone....

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aberrant
    What a great idea lynx!

I think I'll do that.

Hey.... wait a minute.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    lol lynx, ye true, but u cant beat tlaking to some1 on msn about a problem or just general chat, msn messanger is much better than forums, as in 1 to 1. but yea i agree, so no 1 will add i guess oh well least i asked i suppose

9. Lounge   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Anyway, isn't it better to make friends first, then talk to them on msn (if you must use that) rather than have your contact list full of people you might not like.
    Mind you, you'll probably get PM's from metro and ron before long.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lol yeah i know just like to talk to people about downloaidng if you know what i mean, ill shut up about that now, on a totally diff subject to stop me making new post,. i just went on direct connect cus i like sharing my fiels with people, i went into this hub i go into for like nearly 2 years now, i say hello friends , im sharing t3, bad boys 2,pirates ,american wedding, charlies angels 2, tomb raider 2, and this new mod bans me, harsh or what, got me angry.lol .. pffff at him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast