Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicotine's Revenge...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    My wife wants me to quit the smokes. I've been trying, like. It's been two days since I've had a puff of poison. The missus has left for work and
    I've found a pack of Marlboros that has three withered, stale, and limp imitations of a cigarette left in it.

Ah...cancer has never tasted so well. It's sad, really. However, self denial sucks bawls - and I'm really lazy.

-bd
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 06-30-2008 at 09:53 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    burry her in the backyard and smoke like a freakin maniac

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    burry her in the backyard and smoke like a freakin maniac

I'm quite fond of the missus and she's a great dancer. Cancer is a harsh, graceless and merciless woman (she's also into atonal Jazz ffs).

I'm almost positive she's French Canadian to boot.

-bd

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quit it dude.. It's bad for ya, will kill you and all Might as well do something else that's addictive yet a little less fatal (can't think of anything at this point in time, will post back though when have thought of something).

Make love, not war, and don't smoke - It will kill you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    My wife wants me to quit the smokes. I've been trying, like. It's been two days since I've had a puff of poison. The missus has left for work and
    I've found a pack of Marlboros that has three withered, stale, and limp imitations of a cigarette left in it.

Ah...cancer has never tasted so well. It's sad, really. However, self denial sucks bawls - and I'm really lazy.

-bd
    Weakling.

Once you've quit, it truly is the best feeling. Loads of energy, your lungs begin to feel clean, and you are able breath deeper than ever before.

I quit about 4 years ago after an 11 year smokefest and there is absolutely no chance I would ever go back. It took me a good 6-8 months though before I was really able to say I had officially quit.

Do it. Do it ftw.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

-bd
    Weakling.

Once you've quit, it truly is the best feeling. Loads of energy, your lungs begin to feel clean, and you are able breath deeper than ever before.

I quit about 4 years ago after an 11 year smokefest and there is absolutely no chance I would ever go back. It took me a good 6-8 months though before I was really able to say I had officially quit.

Do it. Do it ftw.
    I'm weak as water, Skizo. I've quit quite a few times. Each period of self - denial lasted about four months. I felt awesome every time.

Who knows why I started again. I'm a bit self destructive. Maybe that's it.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    You should really stop BD. If you really love that missus of yours--which you've yet to send me pics, vids and mailings on.

But the way I hear it is that you really have to do it for yourself. It's a tough process, I'm sure, tho' I'm proud to never have started
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Four months isn't enough. I quit a couple times as well, tho' my hump was around three months every time. That's why I said I needed to make eight or so months before I really lost to want to smoke or cheat whilst drinking. After that, it was easy and has been so ever since. Smoke actually disgusts me these days and happy with all the no smoking laws around town. :trader:

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Reggae haters.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Reggae haters.

I didn't say I wanted to quit the medicinal herb.

-bd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast