Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The acceptable face of racism - Apparently

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow well that didn't go well did it? Again you attack me. In fairness I know I sometimes will come off as rude but that is just the way I joke around. I know you don't know me but it seems most everytime I post here you have some smart ass comment for me. Funny you tell me to grow up when your post has very little content and is mostly insults. Some news: We are ALL ignorant about something as I'm sure if I search your post history I could find something to call you out on as well. I would love for you to show me where I attacked someone without being attacked first, I dare you.

What does Prat mean?

Dude I stick my hand out in friendship and you slap it away, if that is any indication of who you are, then you're an asshole and I feel bad for you.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow well that didn't go well did it? Again you attack me. In fairness I know I sometimes will come off as rude but that is just the way I joke around. I know you don't know me but it seems most everytime I post here you have some smart ass comment for me. Funny you tell me to grow up when your post has very little content and is mostly insults. Some news: We are ALL ignorant about something as I'm sure if I search your post history I could find something to call you out on as well. I would love for you to show me where I attacked someone without being attacked first, I dare you.

What does Prat mean?

Dude I stick my hand out in friendship and you slap it away, if that is any indication of who you are, then you're an asshole and I feel bad for you.
    Fuck off and die, soon.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Dear me, just goes to show ignorance is surely not bliss.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

What does Prat mean?

Fuck off and die, soon.
    Wow what a comeback, did you think that up all on your own? What was that about you not being 13?? Surely man I wish you all the best

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    On a completely different, yet similar note;

I think I have met the biggest idiot in Scotland.

My husband ( protestant and Rangers fan) went with our neighbour( an atheist and a Celtic fan) to our neighbour's daughter's house a few weeks ago to watch the Old Firm game ( for those who don't know, it's when Celtic plays Rangers).

The daughter's boyfriend came out with the following gem:

'Ah wouldnae support Celtic if it wasnae fur the bigotry. Ah mean, that's half the fun innit? Getting to boot those dirty proddy bastards?'

6. Lounge   -   #36
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

I really love the title of this thread. Jpaul did you make that up on the spot like or is it standard inglo saying?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    The dutch supporters occasionally sing as song when they play against germans.
    it goes something like
    "Give me back my bicycle"
    based on the fact that the nazi's took most of the dutch bikes during the war and melted them for weapons.
    In 1994, a german artist gave back a few bicycles. (which he found n the streets of amsterdam) and gave them to the queen on her birthday.
    so all taboes are fixed
    He solved the inherent problem with this gift...

Is this true,100 % ?
    Thatt would make one beautiful movie anyways !

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

I think I have met the biggest idiot in Scotland.

My husband ( protestant and Rangers fan) went with our neighbour( an atheist and a Celtic fan) to our neighbour's daughter's house a few weeks ago to watch the Old Firm game ( for those who don't know, it's when Celtic plays Rangers).

The daughter's boyfriend came out with the following gem:

'Ah wouldnae support Celtic if it wasnae fur the bigotry. Ah mean, that's half the fun innit? Getting to boot those dirty proddy bastards?'

Idiots on both sides unfortunately.

Bloke I know who's a season ticket holder at Paradise says there's loads of them who go and he wouldn't mind if they never came back. The type who boo their own team, come away with the political nonsense, that type of thing.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post

I really love the title of this thread. Jpaul did you make that up on the spot like or is it standard inglo saying?
    I don't know what "inglo" means, mate. However I did make it up "on the spot", I was doing that irony thing. I knew the Americans wouldn't understand what was going on anyway so I thought it would be OK.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234