Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL Bullshit

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    problem is tracker rules mean nothing here, and expecting 100% of your members to take heed and follow your rules 100% of the time, is very naive, it will never happen, its just human nature.

But like i said, its up to the tracker, if he was trying to trade an account, fair enough, i agree with the staff, and even if he wasnt, who am i to disagree, its their tracker, they can ban who they want for any reason they want.
    -------------------------
    stoi is right every spoken word about trackers staff is bullshit after stoi openion.
    yeah ok pal....

stoi is right though, not everyone is going to follow the rules and certainly not all of the time.. i don't think anyone really expects this to happen.. the fact that, trackers rules don't apply here is usually true ( ) as far as business as usual goes...
    BUT, the original poster came here to specificly bitch about their rules and how he got banned beacuase he broke'em totally validates the tracker rules 100% x2... you can't have it both ways... ya don't come here to a public forum bitch that you were wronged by being banned/disabled for breaking their rules... then someone says their rules don't mean squat here... does that make sense to anyone???

obviously the rules of that paticular tracker are totally in play here cause if they were not.... then he wouldn't be crying about it....
    Last edited by jasperr; 04-30-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I am not a member there but, SCL one of the best community trackers as I know. We rarely see you at any section but the invite section unless if you have a problem like this case.

maybe that's the reason that makes them disable your acc.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well sorry, but where the fuck else is he going to go to cry about it.

I have seen numerous posts on here from every tracker complaining they got bitchslapped and disabled for doing something or nothing, and complainig about tracker staff.

OK he got banned for whatever reason, he has to deal with it, maybe posting it here wasnt the best option, but hes banned anyway, so how much worse can it get, and the tracker in question is already in the WTAW thread, bit frigging late to keep it quiet im afraid. (if thats what the problem is here).

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

I have seen numerous posts on here from every tracker complaining they got bitchslapped and disabled for doing something or nothing, and complainig about tracker staff.

OK he got banned for whatever reason, he has to deal with it, maybe posting it here wasnt the best option, but hes banned anyway, so how much worse can it get, and the tracker in question is already in the WTAW thread, bit frigging late to keep it quiet im afraid. (if thats what the problem is here).
    yeah, your right stoi....... and thats not the issue.... wasn't really trying to make it sound that way... but anywho.. its over with now.

and fyi... i was speaking in general about my comment of people saying tracker rules don't mean nothing.... not really directed at you , just many, many others say this, as their final say.. ya know..

-REGAURDS-
    Last edited by jasperr; 04-30-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    killingspree's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ?

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

Waiting for answers
    same here.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward." Abraham Lincoln.

~ WISHING FOR

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

yeah, your right stoi....... and thats not the issue.... wasn't really trying to make it sound that way... but anywho.. its over with now.

and fyi... i was speaking in general about my comment of people saying tracker rules don't mean nothing.... not really directed at you , just many, many others say this, as their final say.. ya know..

-REGAURDS-
    ok fair enough, but even the staff here say that not just the members so....

but in defence to FST, if they did abide by the tracker rules, there would be no WTAW thread, No Bittorrent invite section, and probably no general Bittorrent section either (some may say that would not be a bad thing though lol)

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hmm...I think if FST shut down the BT section it would lose a lot of the activity it has here.

Not everybody in the BT Section is like Demous, killingspree, or WAELDIAB.

There's a lot of nice, caring, and kind people here too.

We're not all account/invite pirates.

But yeah I gotta support stoi here 100%. In the same way the US of A are a free country (free speech) so is FST a free forum.

If demous thinks he will make anything better by coming here and acting like a 12-year-old (no offence meant here demous, but if you got banned from a tracker you got banned from a tracker. You can try to speak to them, reason with them, if you think it was unfair, but bitching about it here isn't gonna start a revolution), then let him. It's his right.

My 3 centavos.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    k hopefully this is my last post in here, as im getting tired and i get cranky when im tired lol

I believe half the problem is.

members off here, get into these trackers from here, so they believe (rightly or wrongly whichever way you decide) that the rules and guidelines of FST overrule the Rules and guidelines of the trackers they get.

its like, ok got an invite to XX site from FST, FST seems like a good community because i got the invite from there, the tracker bans them, so they come complaining to FST and see what this good community has to say about it, see if they can get some people to back their case type of thing.

I still do not know 100% what the original poster done, and i dont need to know, like i said, the tracker banned him, life moves on. and because they banned him he complained here, you cant stop that and also like i said, nothing worse can really happen to him than whats already been done.

The amount of times i have seen that BCG are nazis, the hit and run rules are stupid, the SP system is silly, Im kitty litter but i have a 1,000,000 global ratio crap, they cheated, get banned, oh didnt know that was a bannable offence lol

if you run a tracker you have to take these types of posts with a pinch of salt, and you will usually find (apart from that BitmeTV thread next to this one lol) thats its members that have been banned, or bitchslapped before that are the ones that side with the OP, and add fuel to the fire.

to me, both demious and the tracker should just take it on the chin, get up, rub themselves down and get on with what they were doing before.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ?

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

Waiting for answers

its simple - respect the tracker rules and u wont get disabled... tracker community dont want to have public review - dont do that, they dont want to public GA - dont do THAT ! and u wont have a problems !

its only ur fault!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'm afraid so... I don't think they deleted your account for nothing. You may have been viewed as a problem member... and if that is the cause, then you got what you deserved. Just move on, it is not the end of the world.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast