Thread: Playing Diablo 2 Online

I have a copyed version of Diablo 2 and I wanna play online with my friends now I dont have to use Battle.net I just wanna play with my friends Is there any way i can play online? is there a crack or something I can use?

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u prob need the correct cd key

3. Games   -   #3
    I have the right cd key but Me and my friend want to play toghether but we cant because we share the same cd key now Im not gonna buy the game because even now it costs like 50$

4. Games   -   #4
    err therez no way to play unless u got a spare cd key... n the game isnt 50 bucks... if ur using the same key just play on diff servers ... who cares

i bought

the battle chest

d1,d2,d2ex,d2ex strat guide --> 30 dollars

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    look around 4 another cd key from sites and people who don't play

6. Games   -   #6
    u can play direct modem and directly play with him but u guys both have to connect and both dial each number at the same time so u guys can conenct!

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Guys, ever heard of PVPGN? Go do a search, you won't be disappointed.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by RedRival@12 August 2003 - 09:21
    Guys, ever heard of PVPGN? Go do a search, you won't be disappointed.
    Thank you very much you are a very generous person! I found the official website but no link for download.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper+13 August 2003 - 02:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 13 August 2003 - 02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@12 August 2003 - 09:21
    Guys, ever heard of PVPGN? Go do a search, you won&#39;t be disappointed.
    Thank you very much you are a very generous person&#33; I found the official website but no link for download. [/b][/quote]
    what download? just make sure LOD or D2 is v1.09D, then download the reg file containing server information. Load it up, get bnetgatewayeditor.exe, delete everything except the newly added server (Play on Enders server). Save and play&#33;&#33;