Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: level 9 invite + iTS invite + BH invite + ScT invite for e**** or uk-t

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i dont get it

how could you possibly trade your way into U*-*?

it's simply impossible
    How are you guys doing today?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok but, what dont you have? i mean what can be what you possibly need for them?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I hope someone gives him/her an invite just so that when the staff report it and it trickles down to every site he was ever on which more then likely will happen and he/she starts to see his/her whole BT world collapse we can all just wonder why did it have to be this way.

I think it will soon be time for a nick/IP change and the sad part about it is if he/she is on a dynamic IP others will have to suffer because of his/her ignorance.

If you ever wonder how the hell your IP got banned from a site which you were never on and they don't ban whole countries you only have people like this to blame.

P.S. Good Luck and oh yes I might be a bit biased.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I hope someone gives him/her an invite just so that when the staff report it and it trickles down to every site he was ever on which more then likely will happen and he/she starts to see his/her whole BT world collapse we can all just wonder why did it have to be this way.

I think it will soon be time for a nick/IP change and the sad part about it is if he/she is on a dynamic IP others will have to suffer because of his/her ignorance.

If you ever wonder how the hell your IP got banned from a site which you were never on and they don't ban whole countries you only have people like this to blame.

P.S. Good Luck and oh yes I might be a bit biased.
    +1

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    . BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    U can't get with trade ....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Seed till you bleed BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    U*-* aint a good tracker and is a very small community. why trade then? just to have a rare tracker? You should not give so much invites of great sites just for a U*-* account. I'm totally sure you wont have it. And remove iTS invite for your own good btw.
    Do NOT ask me for invites or accounts from PM and do NOT offer me trading. I'll never ever trade my accounts. All you can get is at here. Invites or accounts of the trackers which I'm not member of such as U*-*, E****, Revolt, F*** and FSC are much appreciated. Do not expect me to send you an invite or an account in return. Invite me if you think that I really deserve.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    rollex's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ufff, you have anything you want..

my respect
    beging for iTS

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i hope this is just a joke... based on what ppl said uk-t aint that good and because its a high level he wants it...
    its sad to see so much ppl desperate trying to get in a high level trackers (torrent damage isn't wanted because it isn't a high level, but its almost as good as TorrentLeech), while they suck most of the time, and are community based trackers...
    and those trackers u want to give for one invite/account are like 50x more worth, are better and (most important i think) can fill up all ur "needs".

I hope u get it (if its not from me it will be from others)

greets and good luck being banned @ iTS

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123