Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ftn: The GOOD and the BAD

MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    @sagib

Congrats on the originality and reward on this request. I get so tired of seeing the same damn old requests for FTN, but this request really seemed to stand out. You have done what most others see as impossible, especially handicapped by what others see as a 3month newcomer to FST.

However, I must admit im a little jealous. I and many others have tried to get "fed" and have failed, but only because we failed to do what you have done so adundantly.

So on that note, I give you all the respect in the world. No doubt that you deserve the invite more than most if not all the other 'respectable' members in search of their so called dream.(you kno the threads titled FTN is my dream>@>!>>?) And for them I pray that they are lying! For no tracker or .com jibberish should ever be so sought after that it seems to highlight over any other qualities of life that one should actively pursue.
    Maybe one day ill join you at FTN, of course thatll be after I gain the ability to make an original request. Either that or somehow become best friends with a sysop!(Or develop 1337 skills!>?!)

Anyway good job, i mean it, and best of luck to all the others who are in search of their prize. Hopefully others will see your request and are motivated by the ingenuity, so we can eliminate the regular request threads that we all love to flame
    Take it easy.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thanks Brandon, i really appreciate it!
    As promised, i will turn out to be a lucky mule!

And thanks everyone for the support, i believe it wouldn't end up the same way if it wasn't for you!

Now i am going to wrap it up before this turns into a mess!
    Last edited by sagib; 05-06-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234