Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 400

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Who makes ur sigs Rossco? They're rather good.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I don't have a sig.

Avatar? They're always pics found on the net that I crop and make transparent.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Weather or not they are infact truly east, west, north, south that is what they have been named, by whom I have no idea, but it is a popular reference that we all know, not that hard really
    What on Earth does "Weather or not.." mean. Of course there's weather.

What's hard is that Northern and Southern hemispheres are self-evident because they are constant. However as the Earth spins on a North/South axis then there is no such thing as Eastern and Western hemispheres as they are constantly changing, making it a totally arbitrary thing. Obviously I understand the convention but that doesn't make it any more sensible.

I think everyone else can see that, your ridiculous weather reference kind of explains why you wouldn't.
    Well since you have a hard time following, "weather or not" is merely pointing out how irrelevant your argument really is. hemisphere by definition is half of a sphere, as I know you know. You are not stupid that much is evident, but your argument here seems almost childish, yes we are all aware that earth spins on an axis blah blah but and shit I even agree the term itself doesn't really make much sense but c'mon it's just a phrase to reference by, if you in fact don't use the term what do you say when referring to what the rest of us call the eastern and western hemispheres.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

What on Earth does "Weather or not.." mean. Of course there's weather.

What's hard is that Northern and Southern hemispheres are self-evident because they are constant. However as the Earth spins on a North/South axis then there is no such thing as Eastern and Western hemispheres as they are constantly changing, making it a totally arbitrary thing. Obviously I understand the convention but that doesn't make it any more sensible.

I think everyone else can see that, your ridiculous weather reference kind of explains why you wouldn't.
    Well since you have a hard time following, "weather or not" is merely pointing out how irrelevant your argument really is. hemisphere by definition is half of a sphere, as I know you know. You are not stupid that much is evident, but your argument here seems almost childish, yes we are all aware that earth spins on an axis blah blah but and shit I even agree the term itself doesn't really make much sense but c'mon it's just a phrase to reference by, if you in fact don't use the term what do you say when referring to what the rest of us call the eastern and western hemispheres.

You mean "whether or not", shirley.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think it's intentionally misspelled to subtlety underline a point Detale's making.
    Or maybe he's just stupid.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think it's intentionally misspelled to subtlety underline a point Detale's making.
    Or maybe he's just stupid.
    You can never take these things in isolation and must also take into account the other evidence available, before making a considered judgement.

He's just stupid.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I'm taking your "...subtlety underline..." as a typo btw.

It doesn't really work to subtly underline your point. However you're plainly not just stupid. In fact you're probably considered quite the brain in Canadia.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    h4r5h.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

It doesn't really work to subtly underline your point. However you're plainly not just stupid. In fact you're probably considered quite the brain in Canada
    Unfortunate choice of words and point taken.
    However we do have the finest police force in the world.

Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It doesn't really work to subtly underline your point. However you're plainly not just stupid. In fact you're probably considered quite the brain in Canada
    Unfortunate choice of words and point taken.
    However we do have the finest police force in the world.

Spoiler: Show
    Indeed capt_asda proved that with the "arm snapped like a twig" incident. It's awesome how much they achieved in like a day.

On a serious note I have had dealings with RCMP on several occasions and have found them to be nothing less than fan-tastic to deal with.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast