Thread: Opera Sounds

How can i add sounds on OPERA ?I clicked on preferences ,sounds ,choose but the folder is empty.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    HELP.Thank you.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I found this on the opera website.

Sounds
    Enable event sounds

If you would like to associate sounds to different events while using Opera, you can do so from the Sounds section in Preferences. From the list of events, select the one for which you would like Opera to play a sound. Click the Change... button and browse until you find the desired sound file. Repeat this for each event, and click OK. Look for sounds on the My Opera

Turning event sounds on/off will not affect system or multimedia sounds.
    But I can't find any sounds there. Some nice skins though

You could just use windows sounds.
    They should be in C:\windows\media

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    You could click on the choose button and put your own .wav or any other sound files you like. I dont think you have to use the windows sounds. I prefer no sounds with opera at all because sometimes I have my earphones up and forget that the volume is up really really loud and then I get one of those obnoxious sounds and it really hurts my ears.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    You could click on the choose button and put your own .wav or any other sound files you like. I dont think you have to use the windows sounds. I prefer no sounds with opera at all because sometimes I have my earphones up and forget that the volume is up really really loud and then I get one of those obnoxious sounds and it really hurts my ears.