Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scl irc?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    Yes, man you are completely right and i respect your opinion< they have a lot of improvements lately, but there is something wrng there they couldn't grab real leechers and seeders, not those of seedboxes which completely kill the soul of the file sharing, this also found at many other sites...

yeah, i have to agree... only to the degree that people tend to overseed with boxes.. which limits anyone else's chances of getting a decent ratio on a torrent.. but with the new system they have.. it should be better. overseeding is a problem on all trackers really.. only thing is, its more noticable on the smaller ones.. but, on the same note...... people would be complaining about speed, if we didn't have'em.... it's a catch 22... some would probally say that you can't have it both ways and all we can do is find a happy medium..??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ernesto's Avatar Member
    From what I heard they care more about community and activity, and don't stress on ratio that much,as long as staff see that you try to seed back.
    Most users here that were kicked out...prolly didn't download anything or thought they can ignore tracker rules.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123