Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Be creative make me laugh and get FTN

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    spybot229's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Man seeking FTN.

Looking for a hot tracker to talk on the beach with.

Are you looking to enjoy the satisfaction of inviting someone? I do date but just haven't found the right tracker yet.I am looking to find a inviter who would appreciate me and that I could appreciate him, willing to allow me to post in the forums, send PM's and spam the irc. Is this something you would be interested in? Drop me an PM with any concerns or questions.

I await your PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/2153/dcp2577ir6.jpg

Just cleaned my room, as it was so disgusting it was starting to bother me. Hey, its finals week.. what can I say?

If you look in the middle there is a smaller white kitchen garbage that was previously filled up, the larger black one was actually designed for lawn waste I think

I tried to put some interesting stuff at the top, but I was kinda scared to stick my hand in to dig stuff out.. so...

slim-
    at least your garbage is in a bag......i wish i could say the same for my own

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burtz View Post
    lol, might wanna add a warning that you aren't wearing any pants there.

Aside from that, you're in the top two, obviously
    hehe! i'll try to make a new pic by today. hope my brother comes back from work soon so i could borrow his cam for a shot.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Ha. I'm not sure what makes me smile more. The fact that I might get the invite, or the fact that I apparently grossed you out, along with some others I'm sure.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by spybot229 View Post
    Man seeking FTN.

Looking for a hot tracker to talk on the beach with.

Are you looking to enjoy the satisfaction of inviting someone? I do date but just haven't found the right tracker yet.I am looking to find a inviter who would appreciate me and that I could appreciate him, willing to allow me to post in the forums, send PM's and spam the irc. Is this something you would be interested in? Drop me an PM with any concerns or questions.

I await your PM.
    PM sent

Keep them coming.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Okay fine this isn't working so let me be completely honest.
    If I ever got on FTN I would not be a good member.I tend to leech and cheat.I have no respect for staff because I feel that they are beneath me.
    I would be a trader too but frankly it's just to much work.
    I would give references but everyone hates me.
    Thanks for the opportunity ( I don't really mean it as you are probably a dick).

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If I ever got on FTN I would not be a good member.I tend to leech and cheat.I have no respect for staff because I feel that they are beneath me.
    Thanks for the opportunity ( I don't really mean it as you are probably a dick).
    Noted.
    Added you to my blacklist.
    Thanks for playing

PS: I respect honesty, but calling me a dick isn't very respectful. I tend to value respect
    PS2: I bet you have a small penis.
    PS3: xbox360 is better
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-06-2008 at 03:34 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    OH I SEE WUT U DID THAR.

I'll be looking at this thread as well as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Noted.
    Added you to my blacklist.
    Thanks for playing

PS: I respect honesty, but calling me a dick isn't very respectful. I tend to value respect
    I know calling you a dick might be a little far, B, but is your sarcasm detector ok? I don't think he meant ANYTHING in that post.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 05-06-2008 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I know calling you a dick might be a little far, B, but is your sarcasm detector ok? I don't think he meant ANYTHING in that post.
    Is yours ok?

I was just playing off his post. I was going to act real offended but didnt wanna take it too far

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast