BigDude's Avatar Torrent Dude
    Hi!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/527/ttiuo1.png

As you can see I only need 20 GB to be a power user

Can you help me please to get them

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You just joined in March. Maybe you can just be a member of the site a bit longer, commit 20GB more bandwith and earn power user? lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    You just joined in March. Maybe you can just be a member of the site a bit longer, commit 20GB more bandwith and earn power user? lol
    I have been a member for this site for two months!
    And I seed and seed and seed and seed.......
    But 20 GB are big for a member who does not have a seed box and have low connection speed

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by the stormy View Post
    But 20 GB are big for a member who does not have a seed box and have low connection speed
    Yeah exactly, only 2 months. Isn't the minimum promotion time usually 4 weeks at least? Patience is a virtue.

I'm sorry you don't have fast speeds, but I just don't see the fuss about being a Power User. Maybe there are some special privileges, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them more when you've earned them. Just my two cents. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but really think about what you're asking and why you want the upload credits in the context of why sites have set those rules in place.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by the stormy View Post

Yeah exactly, only 2 months. Isn't the minimum promotion time usually 4 weeks at least? Patience is a virtue.

I'm sorry you don't have fast speeds, but I just don't see the fuss about being a Power User. Maybe there are some special privileges, but I'm sure you'll enjoy them more when you've earned them. Just my two cents. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but really think about what you're asking and why you want the upload credits in the context of why sites have set those rules in place.

I love this tracker and I do not want this upload credit for just buffering my account or just to be named a Power user!!!

I want this upload credit to be a power user and so that I will be able to use the Bouns system
    And will be able to send invites

Last edited by BigDude; 05-07-2008 at 09:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    So anybody can help?