Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hexagon

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Hello.I'm posting a few screenshots of Hexagon which is still in the alpha stage for those interested. I also thought of making a mini FAQ,so here goes:-

Q)So,what is hexagon?
    Ans) Hexagon is a site which will eventually be a combination of both torrentbox and podtropolis,well that's the basic idea behind it.I was also told there will never be open signups.

Q)How does one get invited?
    Ans) Currently only mods and the admin have invites. To get in you'd have to be an active/good member of either torrentbox or podtropolis. If you are then an invite will magically appear in your email(seriously)

Q)Is this tracker run by Axxo?
    Ans) No,Axxo is only a member there and not the staff.

Q) Why would anyone wanna join?
    Ans) Curiosity more than anything and the warm n fuzzy feeling of helping the site out in their initial phase. There are only 2 pages of torrents currently so content is almost zilch. The staff are quite friendly.
    Personally,I like the design.

So here are a few screenshots:-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by soulreaper; 05-10-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: ambiguity resolved

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if it's public what is the benefit of getting invited besides being able to upload

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    if it's public what is the benefit of getting invited besides being able to upload
    Anyone can upload apparently. It works like a public site(mininova,TPB) without any ratios to maintain, but is invite only. I suppose this is beneficial.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Might be promising. I'm a member at Podtropolis, so maybe I would benefit from here too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    looks interesting enough.

One question, if one isn't a member of torrentbox or podtropolis, but is a good active member at some quality sites, will they be able to get in eventually? (Will members eventually get invites)

Also, how is it public if it is invite only? Are the torrents gonna be allowed to be uploaded at other public sites?
    Last edited by That1Guy; 05-10-2008 at 08:27 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    really nice want to join

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    name is stolen from bee movie

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lolapa's Avatar Poster
    looks great

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    looks interesting enough.

One question, if one isn't a member of torrentbox or podtropolis, but is a good active member at some quality sites, will they be able to get in eventually? (Will members eventually get invites)
    Members will get invites once they're a fully functional site.Currently only mods/admin have invites though.

Also, how is it public if it is invite only? Are the torrents gonna be allowed to be uploaded at other public sites?
    Even the rules/FAQ page isn't visible anywhere(atleast I didn't find it) but I suppose you could because axxo,Fxg are members that up their torrents to other publice sites like Mininova.
    By public they mean ,there are no ratios to maintain. Think of it like Isohunt but invite only LOL.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Can I really win at online roulette with that cheat guide you offer at Hexagon?

I think I'm all done with such security risks as a public tracker with aXXo on it...nothing personal, but I don't like the FBI too much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast