Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PTN - Do you have what it takes?

sidepocket's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yes however he probably knows a lot of mods etc on other sites which as he says has an input on banning elsewhere. Would you really want to risk your accounts to get into a site?

P.s pm'd also

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    I'm processing the applications as fast as I can, I get about 20 per hour right now, so it's pretty much to go through. I'm very carefully considering who's applying, I research the person the best I can, and then make a decision based on an interview that I'm doing as well. And yes, I do know a lot of Staffers on other sites, most of them actually, so as mentioned, if you get in any trouble in the meaning of trading/cheating, you'll be facing serious penalty.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Dropped a pm.
    My wish is FSC.
    My dream is: TT.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Bump.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    I'm processing the applications as fast as I can, I get about 20 per hour right now, so it's pretty much to go through. I'm very carefully considering who's applying, I research the person the best I can, and then make a decision based on an interview that I'm doing as well. And yes, I do know a lot of Staffers on other sites, most of them actually, so as mentioned, if you get in any trouble in the meaning of trading/cheating, you'll be facing serious penalty.
    One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read . Why not just have open sign-ups and let a community naturally evolve? This obsession with wanting to be an Exclusive tracker is going to fail every time. Communities like FTN, SCT, revtt, bitme/tv have weren't created by inviting "qualified" leechers. Its takes years to build a community, we all have seen sites try this and EPIC FAIL every time. This kind of tracker will only be a complete waste of time for uploaders who will be seeding to no one, and a waste of money for the sysops.

If you want to share files with specific individuals I suggest you just join or start a Darknet like network.

Either way, good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    So you're saying not being open signups is automatically going to fail? I'm sorry, but I can't recall Neither of FTN/ScT/ being open signup, ever.

No More Spots Available. Congratulations To The 8 Very Carefully Selected People Who Made It Through Of About 120 Applications.
    Last edited by Qlix; 05-10-2008 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    And who are the winners?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    they only want users with seedbox i guess.
    no matter they want to build a gud tracker i doubt if any one like that.
    files r for sharing among gud users and by that it doesnt mean seedbox users

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I don`t think this guy is an recruter for FtN ...But I`m waiting for an replay from him
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil87us View Post
    they only want users with seedbox i guess.
    no matter they want to build a gud tracker i doubt if any one like that.
    files r for sharing among gud users and by that it doesnt mean seedbox users

I think they are actually having a much harder time looking for leechers. Just like a lot of other sites. Too many people are ready to seed and not enough to leech on new sites like this one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast