Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: lol

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Note taken BD thanks, at this point I like fucking with him more than anything. Where I come from things like this happen all the time people fight and then become friends eventually, not saying he and I will but I can say I like his attitude and unwillingness to bend, like a real asshole ( oh I also like calling him names )

Edit: Thanks J yeah I'm getting that little by little

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    What are you? 11?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    In fact, you know what?
    Every second post you make you act like a dick and it annoys me.

I'm way too hormonal to deal with something like you and I ws always taught that if I can't say anything nice, it is better to say nothing at all.

I'm putting you on my ignore list for the greater good.
    Sayonara.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    What are you? 11?

It's possible that he has a crush on JP.

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    What are you? 11?

-bd
    Be fair, at least he's not a one trick pony. He's trying the "I'm laughing at you and actually enjoying this" line now. It's kind of like a busyedit of your whole persona. Which whilst not unique is at least something different from sticking rigidly to "I'm a hardass bastard and you wouldn't dare speak to me in real life" or " that's just my sense of humour and you don't understand it so fuck you" or "This isn't intended as a dig but you're all cunts".

I'm just hoping that he's got another approach to try. Perhaps even something new. Here's a thought, actually accepting that he was a bit of a prat and admitting it unequivocally. You now the type of thing, saying it but not having to add another insult at the same time. I very much doubt it but you never know.

I genuinely think the chap has the potential to be OK, he's just a bit dense leading him to be defensive. Attack being the best form of defence. I seriously can't get over the absolute mentalness of "This is my new baby, tell me how cute she is ... yah load of fucking bastards." That's actually verging on having a problem, needing external validation from people you hate.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

-bd
    Be fair, at least he's not a one trick pony. He's trying the "I'm laughing at you and actually enjoying this" line now. It's kind of like a busyedit of your whole persona. Which whilst not unique is at least something different from sticking rigidly to "I'm a hardass bastard and you wouldn't dare speak to me in real life" or " that's just my sense of humour and you don't understand it so fuck you" or "This isn't intended as a dig but you're all cunts".

I'm just hoping that he's got another approach to try. Perhaps even something new. Here's a thought, actually accepting that he was a bit of a prat and admitting it unequivocally. You now the type of thing, saying it but not having to add another insult at the same time. I very much doubt it but you never know.

I genuinely think the chap has the potential to be OK, he's just a bit dense leading him to be defensive. Attack being the best form of defence. I seriously can't get over the absolute mentalness of "This is my new baby, tell me how cute she is ... yah load of fucking bastards." That's actually verging on having a problem, needing external validation from people you hate.

It's possible that he's a masochist.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

-bd
    Ooooh, big words.

Only a real geek would say "masochist"

Do you see what I did there

8. Lounge   -   #28

-bd
    Ooooh, big words.

Only a real geek would say "masochist"

Do you see what I did there

:sadist:

-bd

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Smarmy??
    I was referring to the jackass who posted just before me, if that helps.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Detale, before you begin...

You are The Myth Of Sisyphus embodied.

You will be shat upon from every angle imaginable.

Give up. Seriously, give up.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast