Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: lol

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    hahahahha wanker!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Detale, you are now on your own.

I advised you to stfu and in so stop making such a fucking twat out of yourself.

You are now officially a fucking twat.

Why oh why oh why did you have to make such a cawk out of yourself?

Why? Why!!!!???!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    OK I'm not saying thats the way I am, I'm saying that you mistook me and I am not usually like that I was just fucking around. If my jokes offend you man how do you put up with half the shit on the net? Honestly I haven't done anything that offensive and what I said was not directed at you first.

You keep saying you will ignore me most of the time but you just called me a "plastic Mod" in another thread.
    No I didn't.

Unless of course you think that everything I post is about you.

I merely made the point that I could understand why the board couldn't allow Global Mods to be ignored. That would be stupid. However for plastic mods it should only be in the section they help moderate.

That just makes sense to me.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    @ Chalice What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

@ Bench Yeah OK Im a cunt there are you happy now you suck ass, you got no balls B

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    OK I'm not saying thats the way I am, I'm saying that you mistook me and I am not usually like that I was just fucking around. If my jokes offend you man how do you put up with half the shit on the net? Honestly I haven't done anything that offensive and what I said was not directed at you first.

You keep saying you will ignore me most of the time but you just called me a "plastic Mod" in another thread.
    No I didn't.

Unless of course you think that everything I post is about you.

I merely made the point that I could understand why the board couldn't allow Global Mods to be ignored. That would be stupid. However for plastic mods it should only be in the section they help moderate.

That just makes sense to me.
    You know what fair enough, subversive but fair

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think JP has a good point.

It's a plastic, fantastic bittard world you live in, it may be skewing your view on things.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

@ Bench Yeah OK Im a cunt there are you happy now you suck ass, you got no balls B
    I've only ever responded to you, mate.

Oh and don't do one of your "apologies" again. They all contain "...anyway your still a cunt, but that's just my sense of humour". Fucking pathetic.

Apologise or don't. Insult or don't. One or the other ffs.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    @ Chalice What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by
    Do what you want, but you'll never come out the victor.

This is fact. This isn't the Bittard Section.

You had a bad footing and to be honest, mate, I rather reckon you're pretty much fucked in this end of the board.

Sad but true.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

You had a bad footing and to be honest, mate, I rather reckon you're pretty much fucked in this end of the board.

Sad but true.
    True.

True.

Not necessarily only if you insist on continuing trying to win approval from people who don't respect you.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I think JP has a good point.

It's a plastic, fantastic bittard world you live in, it may be skewing your view on things.
    I live in NYC not Los Angeles mostly we're all quite level headed

Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Sad but true.
    I appreciate your concern and your honesty man I do. Surely something to consider, Eh fucked by a few who don't seem to care for me, Iwill make it by....somehow Thanks again dude

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Not necessarily only if you insist on continuing trying to win approval from people who don't respect you.
    Does it really seem like Im trying to win approval bro? Sorry for the misunderstanding here if others see it this way. I'm trying to be civil thats all. Sorry if some of you "loungies" don't get me ut I assure you this is really a huge misunderstanding honestly

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

I've only ever responded to you, mate.

Oh and don't do one of your "apologies" again. They all contain "...anyway your still a cunt, but that's just my sense of humour". Fucking pathetic.

Apologise or don't. Insult or don't. One or the other ffs.
    Dude This is not a real apology to Benchez, he gets me and what I mean . Again you would chose to quote what I say to someone else and not the part where I am trying to tone things down between us. Why?

Also now this is just a bit of fun so don't start another war over it but I was going to knock your spelling of the 2 words Humor and apologize after you called me out on Weather but I decided to check it out first and I learned today that both are acceptable depending on the country, I didn't know that until today. Thanks JP (for real)

10. Lounge   -   #50
    I wasn't referring to what you said to benchez, I was talking about your "apologies" in general. You have yet to make one which doesn't also contain a further insult. That's just your "sense of humour" tho' am I right.

And also, you didn't mis-spell "whether" you used an entirely different word.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast