Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vectoral or Leaseweb

SpecialEFX's Avatar GFX STyLE " Baby " BT Rep: +2
    Heya Guys

Thinking about to choose one of these dedi-servers !
    I know that vectoral is safe, to seed torrents,
    anybody familiar with Leaseweb do they also allow to seed torrents
    or does somebody knows something better, about to spend 50 max 60 euro a month !

tnx in advance...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    OVH

-ps, I didn't even read your thread, but that's your answer.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hey. I've been with both and they are both quality providers. Leaseweb has been the best so far though. Much better value for money. You get more bandwidth and a bigger sata HDD. They both turn a blind eye to torrents unless they get letters of complaint.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I Run It
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    OVH

also the typical n00b answer.. i cant wait till ovh is more oversold than it is right now, then we will see what happened to dedibox.fr happen to ovh.

you have no fucken understanding of networks, backbones, potential speeds, and so forth. all you seem to focus on is the price... well cheap things aren't always the best.

Plus it wouldnt be so bad to read the fcken topic. so you can give a proper answer like so:

SpecialEFX

I also have been with both dedicated server providers. In my opinion leaseweb would be the better choice, the provide high quality server and a network backbone unlike anything seen before, with a leaseweb server you are sure to max your connection. Leaseweb does not allow the hosting of torrent sites and trackers, but only when it is forced on by BRIEN and other anti-p2p groups, for a server used to upload/seed torrents it should be perfectly fine. If you click on express servers you should find something thats within your price range.

Darkness

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dear Darkness,

tnx for you reply, and really appreciate it, I'm not gonna host a Tracker/Torrent site, only will upload/seed torrents to mentain ratio that's all ! only was a bit unsure if they were save or not regarding to seeding/uploading torrents.

tnx again, appreciate it

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SceneLOL's Avatar Hi. BT Rep: +1
    Vectoral is good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    OVH

also the typical n00b answer.. i cant wait till ovh is more oversold than it is right now, then we will see what happened to dedibox.fr happen to ovh.
    I've used a dedibox.fr server till 2weeks ago... and I was nearly always on the top of the seeder list on ANY torrent I jumped on... even on ScT 50gb+ packs... did you ever tried a dedibox recently?

did more than 10tb in 30days... how much that would costs you with lw?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Dedibox.fr, looks very nice and not so expensive too bad that my french is soo bad.. lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    For Vectoral I can say that their speeds and support is excellent but their prices are a bit high, the hardware a bit old and bandwidth and hard disk space is restricted

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    You can get an express server at LW for 39 euro:
    http://www.leaseweb.com/en/products/...ustomize/34/9/

You should be able to max out your speeds full at either Vectoral or Leaseweb. But for the price you get better hardware and more HDD space at Leaseweb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast