Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MSBlast.exe

BANNED
    lol...i had a virus infecting my system about 3 months ago....that was the time i realized I was dumb to NOT have mcafee installed. All my exes were corrupted so i couldnt execute anything. I installed McAfee but it got infected, so the virus couldnt be removed....

SOOOOO, i had to burn cds with windows cd burner!!!! not .exes cuz they were infected... then format machine

Since then, I always tell my friends to NOT BE DAMN STUPID and get an antivirus... lol and some of them call me a newbie... go figure...

Well one of my friends already got it..., and I would almost bet the one that called me newbie also got it....

man...shame on you. TODAY IS THE DAY you take the red pill and see how deep the damn rabbit hole goes! BE SMART and get an AV before you end up like me

DWk

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    BANNED
    lol why do people always blame XP when talkin about virus issues.....or more like EVERY issue? like 98 was so nice when u got the blue screen of death....

DWk

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Poster
    the virus was designed to launch a denial of service attack against windows update site on the 15th or 16th of this month,whoever wrote this script is somwhat of a genius considering all the people who are infected at the time of writing

oh well hope u all sort ya shit out by the 15th cause u can bet ya ass theres more to come,this is probably the lull before the storm...

i love u billy san

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    WINDOWS 98 WAS DA BOMB but like he said the blue screen of death its horrrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Poster
    What does the virus do...

Cant copy + paste
    Cant cut + paste
    Cannot drag files
    Cannot disconnect using system tray and network area once your on the internet.
    Uses you computer to launch DOS attacks
    A few websites do NOT work
    It slows your internet down by at LEAST 50%
    Cant use search (try F3 not sure if working.)

##
    Cant find the registry keys (Not in run, searching for msblast.exe)

How do I remove it, I cant friggin dl the damned files on that removal site etc...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    lol to make sure my pc dont fuck up i just remastered my pc, installed systemworks firewall etc
    and updated all the virus definitions. just installed that patch again too

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    fucking worm i did wipe my computer, and it' didn't solve anything...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    duz urs still restart metro

mine hasnt since yesterday now

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    oh yea it's working fine now... but yesterday i thought if i wiped my machine it would work how wrong was i... just glad it's working now....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Whenever I dial up to the internet after about a couple of minutes, my computer decides that it has to shut down, and this screen apears giving me one minute to close everything, then it shuts down:

Also, sometimes this comes up just before the countdown:

How can I fix this?

Hugo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast