Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: there's no internet in france!

  1. #1
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,030
    sad but true. i finally registered at snowtigers, right now i'm downloading a dvd-r.. with 20mbit i know i'd survived at hdbits, i'd be ripped to pieces at czone.. but guess what rating i'm doing right now while after 2.5 hrs i'm at 4%. 20!!!! i think they will ban me tomorrow for using fast connection and will continue to torrenting on their v.90 modems

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    425
    I heard they might still have some internet out Californie 'way
    Last edited by DarkLured; 05-11-2008 at 11:05 PM.


  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lol

    where are you from?
    20mbit upstream?

    If you really from China take care about what you post/upload/download...

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    lol

    where are you from?
    20mbit upstream?

    If you really from China take care about what you post/upload/download...
    China? yeah, i understand, 99% of internet users were born after my ex-country flag became obsolete, but come on, it's not that hard to point a mouse over a flag and then practice with some googling
    ...about taking care.. actually, there used to be a joke that soviet union started to break apart when kgb couldn't keep the pace to read every usenet message

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /_.-..-._\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    lol

    where are you from?
    20mbit upstream?

    If you really from China take care about what you post/upload/download...
    How do you not know that that is the former Soviet Union flag?
    Ever heard of the Cold War? Rise/fall of communism?
    o hai

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    465
    In Soviet Russia, dvd-r downloads you.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    In Soviet Russia, dvd-r downloads you.
    YES!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I heard they might still have some internet out Californie 'way
    South Park FTW! lmao
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fabbond's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    France
    Age
    37
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    sad but true. i finally registered at snowtigers, right now i'm downloading a dvd-r.. with 20mbit i know i'd survived at hdbits, i'd be ripped to pieces at czone.. but guess what rating i'm doing right now while after 2.5 hrs i'm at 4%. 20!!!! i think they will ban me tomorrow for using fast connection and will continue to torrenting on their v.90 modems

    In France it's possible to get be a fiber cnx100/100M (30€/month) only in big town, also you access to adsl almost everywhere, i live in a little town with around 1000 peoples, i have adsl 18/1M cnx

    Don't say stupid things please next time...

    PS i think you run a new torrent with only 1 seeder and 100 leechers
    Last edited by fabbond; 05-12-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    sad but true. i finally registered at snowtigers, right now i'm downloading a dvd-r.. with 20mbit i know i'd survived at hdbits, i'd be ripped to pieces at czone.. but guess what rating i'm doing right now while after 2.5 hrs i'm at 4%. 20!!!! i think they will ban me tomorrow for using fast connection and will continue to torrenting on their v.90 modems

    In France it's possible to get be a fiber cnx100/100M (30/month) only in big town, also you access to adsl almost everywhere, i live in a little town with around 1000 peoples, i have adsl 18/1M cnx

    Don't say stupid things please next time...

    PS i think you run a new torrent with only 1 seeder and 100 leechers
    there's no problem for me not to say stupid things even last time. if you cannot read, don't comment. if you can, try to make a 20 ratio on a new torrent on scc, czone or at least hdbits where swarm uses internet and not carrier pigeons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •