Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: there's no internet in france!

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    there's no problem for me not to say stupid things even last time. if you cannot read, don't comment. if you can, try to make a 20 ratio on a new torrent on scc, czone or at least hdbits where swarm uses internet and not carrier pigeons
    A 20 ratio?.....honestly?...why?

Edit: I understand the 20 ratio thing. because of your Snowtigers torrent.

Im smart today
    Last edited by That1Guy; 05-12-2008 at 09:55 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fabbond's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbond View Post
    there's no problem for me not to say stupid things even last time. if you cannot read, don't comment. if you can, try to make a 20 ratio on a new torrent on scc, czone or at least hdbits where swarm uses internet and not carrier pigeons
    i don't need to make a 20 ratio on scc..., ratio 1:1 is enough, but that's true, it's difficult to seed, but this is another problem, seedboxes are guilties...
    it's not my fault if you are blinkered and if you are not happy with snowtigers, please don't use it anymore...
    a word to the wise is enough
    Last edited by fabbond; 05-12-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbond View Post
    i don't need to make a 20 ratio on scc..., ratio 1:1 is enough, but that's true, it's difficult to seed, but this is another problem, seedboxes are guilties...
    it's not my fault if you are blinkered and if you are not happy with snowtigers, please don't use it anymore...
    a word to the wise is enough
    internet in france is very slow. which of these words are _that_ hard to understand? and seems that some users too . if you can't understand how it can be judjed by ul/dl ratio from a fixed capacity channel on a particular torrent compared with torrents of similar sizes and seeder/leecher amounts at other trackers - it's not my problem. and i don't need your precious advices, merci beaucoup.

Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    A 20 ratio?.....honestly?...why?

Edit: I understand the 20 ratio thing. because of your Snowtigers torrent.

Im smart today
    Last edited by kukushka; 05-12-2008 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Requiem.For.A.Dream.MULTi.DVD-R.PAL?
    I must admit I am surprised. Studies tend to show that France has may be the best average internet among European countries. When I leech from Snowtigers I get awesome speeds. May be the fact that you are living far away from us explains it all. But how on earth did you get great speeds from the US?
    I know there are not so many seedboxes on Snowtigers. But I always leech @ 1 or 2 MB/s.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by soviel View Post
    I must admit I am surprised. Studies tend to show that France has may be the best average internet among European countries. When I leech from Snowtigers I get awesome speeds. May be the fact that you are living far away from us explains it all. But how on earth did you get great speeds from the US?
    I know there are not so many seedboxes on Snowtigers. But I always leech @ 1 or 2 MB/s.
    ..no, i'm leeching ergo_proxy atm, sorry, i referred to dvd-r mostly concerning release size. right now the progress is 27%, i paused dl for a few hrs so right now i'm about 1.2gb dl 21.3gb ul

well, with enough seeders download speeds will be ok even if seeders have slow connection.. real difference is during initial seeding. and spoken about speeds.. for an average internet user only download speed does matter so maybe that's what they talking about.. torrenters should think primarily not how to download, but instead how to upload now, from what i understood, ovh seedboxes are located in france? but from 150 peers no one seemed to be from there and the fact that i'm not in france (that's sad, actually, nothing to be proud of ) doesn't make no difference.. ..oh, and i'm not from US if it's an english acronym. if it's french - ok, i'm from these two letters ...and to make things clearer - i don't use no seedbox, right now in moscow if you live in the right place you can get 20-30 mbit for 50$

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i download form there at 3-4mb/s and seed at 11-12mb/s
    (new torrent)
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fabbond's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by soviel View Post
    ..no, i'm leeching ergo_proxy atm, sorry, i referred to dvd-r mostly concerning release size. right now the progress is 27%, i paused dl for a few hrs so right now i'm about 1.2gb dl 21.3gb ul

well, with enough seeders download speeds will be ok even if seeders have slow connection.. real difference is during initial seeding. and spoken about speeds.. for an average internet user only download speed does matter so maybe that's what they talking about.. torrenters should think primarily not how to download, but instead how to upload now, from what i understood, ovh seedboxes are located in france? but from 150 peers no one seemed to be from there and the fact that i'm not in france (that's sad, actually, nothing to be proud of ) doesn't make no difference.. ..oh, and i'm not from US if it's an english acronym. if it's french - ok, i'm from these two letters ...and to make things clearer - i don't use no seedbox, right now in moscow if you live in the right place you can get 20-30 mbit for 50$
    yes and in europe too, that's a flag error also for proxad.net and gaoland.net (french providers)
    Dude, Where's My Car?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    France has the best connections is Europe.
    Vive la France!!!
    Last edited by iamKy666; 05-18-2008 at 12:53 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    Never visited France,but friends who already did in the past said me that there,exist the best connections is Europe.
    Vive la France!!!
    If i was in france, i wouldn't care too much about internet if you saw "a good year", you know what i mean. et oui, vive la france

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sorry, didn't saw you were from Russia

well... in france you can have adsl even if you leave in a city with 2k ppl in it and no more... in USSR / UA / whatever other of those countries... you might be able to get fast connections only in certain places (as everywhere), but in many others area you are completly without interwebz... maybe even without phone... and someone also without food... :|

anyway: not all the countries have such bad international routing like the ones from east europe (that specify even in the ISP contracts that there are two different speed from local and international)... maybe it's also something like that
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 05-13-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12