Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TehConnection.eu :: ScT Promo

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzlang View Post
    I am very disappointed. TC staff banned my country - Portugal - i wonder why. I bet others countries are banned too.

Hope they change their minds since this new project seeems pretty interesting.
    Please let the good ones join!!
    They even banned other countries aren't banned in ScT, blame cheaters anyway
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    [quote=limpingjaret;2822498]
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha...you're joking right? you have to be...did you just compare ScT, FTN etc to demonoid? lmao...Besides the fact that it takes forever for things to pre on demonoid, the only people that max out their connection are people on 56k. Good one though...I needed that laugh.
    no sir i am not joking.....well do u really think people wait for FTN,SCT etc to come back like the way they did for demonoid,incase they go down for many months like demonoid did...even the so called GREAT OINK was replaced in 1 week ,these other sites can and will be replaced if they go down for 5-6 months with out any notice of when they would come back....demonoid has about 130000 torrents seeded it hasnt been all that long after it came back....of course it depends on what u want....i was talking about the majority of the normal torrent users,not people who are level seekers or have a seed box with super speed connections...never mind u dont think demonoid is worth comparing with sites like SCT or FTN ,i completely agree..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    everything is relative
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    wow sounds cooll.... i neeed a invite! hehe

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I'm hoping this site attracts some talented encoders and isn't filled with crappy scene encodes.

I can't wait to see it go public. The idea, though not quite unique, is a good one.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, another big issue in the life of torrents nowadays is in Security. Well look no further, we ourselves are very security minded, so we have done our best to make TC a safe tracker. We host in Canada one of the few countries in the world, where torrents are legal! In the data center we will be hosting in, they have an estimated 25-30 private torrent sites online and over 100 public torrent trackers. To top it all off, we have a secure private cage/rack available to us whenever needed! How does the cage protect us, well apart for the biometric scans and card key access you need to enter the facility, it will be located in an undetermined section of the massive datacenter.
    i like the simplicity of it but..... i think the logic on security an where its hosted might be flawed.. someone correct me if i'm wrong here.. but wasn't demonoid driven out of canada because brien was nipping at their heels..??? and since then canada was no longer a safe haven...???

or am i mistaken??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Well, another big issue in the life of torrents nowadays is in Security. Well look no further, we ourselves are very security minded, so we have done our best to make TC a safe tracker. We host in Canada one of the few countries in the world, where torrents are legal! In the data center we will be hosting in, they have an estimated 25-30 private torrent sites online and over 100 public torrent trackers. To top it all off, we have a secure private cage/rack available to us whenever needed! How does the cage protect us, well apart for the biometric scans and card key access you need to enter the facility, it will be located in an undetermined section of the massive datacenter.
    i like the simplicity of it but..... i think the logic on security an where its hosted might be flawed.. someone correct me if i'm wrong here.. but wasn't demonoid driven out of canada because brien was nipping at their heels..??? and since then canada was no longer a safe haven...???

or am i mistaken??
    Actually,Demonoid were driven out of Canada by CRIA and not Brein. Brein drove them out from Netherlands. Not that it matters much now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hmm,I wonder how this will turn out. If it's as good as everyone says it will be then I can't wait!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Hmm,I wonder how this will turn out. If it's as good as everyone says it will be then I can't wait!

Lots of upload action in the past 24 hours or so...

Tons of classics, looks like a great site...

Now lets get some DVD lovers on there. I have more than enough invites. PM me
    Last edited by dunson; 05-13-2008 at 02:33 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Looking to upload my collection once I get on there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast