Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars [2008]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    new animated star wars film cummin' this august 15th! animation is kinda boxy, but seems pretty @ the same time. story involves signing a treaty with jabba the hut & finding his kidnapped son. sounds gay? idk, but i'll be checking this out.

[youtube]HVra0kGhJAM[/youtube]
    Last edited by mr. nails; 05-05-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: added embedded
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    It looks great! It is placed between episode 2 and episode 3, isn't it? Of course I'll see it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I am looking forward to the Star Wars TV series. That should be good as long as they do it right.
    Steve Sansweet, Lucasfilm’s Director of Fan Relations, revealed to MTV News at New York’s Comic Con yesterday about the much anticipated live-action “Star Wars” TV show in development. Confirming that the show will “involve some characters we know” along with new creations, Sansweet said the show would be “of epic scale.”
    wanna read the whole thing go here. http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/04/...ars-tv-by-2010

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    It looks great! It is placed between episode 2 and episode 3, isn't it? Of course I'll see it
    yes, it's placed between ep II & III.

i liked it. it does kinda take a sec to get used to the way it's drawn, but once ur ok with it it's actually a good story.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    it's alrigt but very childish, i was hoping that they would go with the cartoon animated series that they were showing on cartoon network a while ago. Cartoon was really dark and still kept with the film.

My name is Dan for the people who care!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid_death69 View Post
    it's alrigt but very childish, i was hoping that they would go with the cartoon animated series that they were showing on cartoon network a while ago. Cartoon was really dark and still kept with the film.
    star wars: the clone wars tv series is out and i've seen up to episode 3 so far. it's the same animation as this movie. i like the series too. it's entertaining @ best.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, I think George Lucas actually stated once (in response to the fans' complaint about Jar Jar Binks only being put into the film to pull in children for merchandising opportunities) that Star Wars is meant to be a children film. The fans just doesn't want to admit that.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    season 1 of the clone wars tv series has ended and the 2nd season to air this september or so.

season 1 was very good. very entertaining and a must see imo for star wars fans. the ending of season 1 introduced a clan of bounty hunters and season 2 will start off where season 1 left. much anticipated and i for one can't wait.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i did enjoy watching the first season. it was even better then the actual star wars eps I-III which I think were all crappy after all. Even though addressed to the younger audience i felt quite entertained. The storyline and animation is filled with stunning vitality and lovely details. Looking forward to season 2.
    Last edited by kyushizzl; 03-22-2009 at 04:56 PM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    season 2 has started and is looking just as good as the 1st season. enjoying the bounty hunter!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast