Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Unifund

  1. #1
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    any one know what credit company is? Got a website or a number?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Surprisingly http://www.unifund.com/

    Don't use them tho'

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    One can often find a website by putting "www." and ".com" at either end of the company's name.

    True story.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    One can often find a website by putting "www." and ".com" at either end of the company's name.

    True story.
    yea but i didn't trust the way that site looks so i am trying to make sure it is them

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Why are you even dealing with them.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Why are you even dealing with them.
    Cause when i was 18 i got a credit card and screwed myself.

    That wasn't the the website btw. I found out the number for them.

    Anyways the debt i have is
    Balance:$2,243.00
    They want me to settle for $1800 that I don't have(currently only have $1200). Their other option is to pay $226 by next month and $88 for the next 24 months.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    They want me to settle for $1800 that I don't have(currently only have $1200). Their other option is to pay $226 by next month and $88 for the next 24 months.
    That's outrageous.
    They actually expect you to pay back to entire amount that you owe them?

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    They want me to settle for $1800 that I don't have(currently only have $1200). Their other option is to pay $226 by next month and $88 for the next 24 months.
    That's outrageous.
    They actually expect you to pay back to entire amount that you owe them?
    Actually...they're willing to settle for less than he owes.


    -bd

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    He probly doesn't owe them anything. He owes someone else but they bought the debt. There's stuff he could do about that so long as he hasn't already spoken to them and accepted that he owes them money.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    I owed them 2 years ago $900, the interest brought it up to $1800 and when they sold the debt to someone else it went to $2243.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •