Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Here Is A Site With Streaming Movies

Originally posted by niknuyadamnbidness@12 August 2003 - 21:10
    I posted that above but thanx for putting the link up. was not sure if I should or not.
    It isn't a direct download so yes it should be fine, guess we will see if it is or not.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo+12 August 2003 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Captain Nemo &#064; 12 August 2003 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-niknuyadamnbidness@12 August 2003 - 21:10
    I posted that above but thanx for putting the link up. was not sure if I should or not.
    It isn&#39;t a direct download so yes it should be fine, guess we will see if it is or not.[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve clicked the link: it took me to the ES5 Forum, and the program provided there appears to be freeware, so I guess it&#39;s ok.

(I know, understanding our board rules is confusing at the beginning. )

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Thanks Bender

Cheers

*bump*
    *whistle* Walks away inconspicuously *whistle*

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I knew this was to good to be true. I tryed to play National Security and it played a Jackie Chan movie......

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    do i have to download anything i went to the site clicked on the movie and it never connects...

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Originally posted by Inevitable@14 August 2003 - 23:56
    I knew this was to good to be true. I tryed to play National Security and it played a Jackie Chan movie......
    Yes some of the links are not as they "should" be but , most of them are real.
    do i have to download anything i went to the site clicked on the movie and it never connects...
    Windows player 9 is one of the requirements, as for anything else not sure, maybe the correct codec&#39;s.

*edit*

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    ozzfreak's Avatar Member
    earth station 5 is a pretty cool forum shareholders files on his site are windows media... never had a problem watching or recording them i just hate the friggin buffer

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Could you pm me the link for streaming movie site please.
    &quot;Specs&quot;
    CPU:High,some say I&#39;m a legend in My own mind.
    Update&#33; Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she&#39;s ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    could yu pm me the link as well &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    no problem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234