Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request : TTi Upload GBs

thelastaccount's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hey i sent you a pm - i too could really use some tti upload as my connection SUCKS right now (in the dorm ) but i am moving out at the end of this week....

I have like almost 1500 seeding hours but not much upload, and yes, i'm trying to get power user to use all those damn seeding hours.
    Myspleen FTW

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    yeah, the work of finding good new users is very hard, but i'm a cheater because i know the place where it's very easy ..the way you acted is okay of course, if it's not on permanent basis.. but generally, shitty upload speeds is not an excuse.. there are public trackers, fl packs etc..
    plus in tti i figured out a more beatiful solution - seeding for the other guy. poor uploader can give its passkey to a good one (like me) and then it's no problem - i don't have a best availible connection, but from each day's fl movie i can earn stable 15gb of upload..
    Not everyone is willing to just give out there passkey (with reason), Im not saying you aren't trustworthy, but I dont blame people for not giving out passkeys. (Is sharing accounts allowed at Tti?)
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    st00r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Give me your username thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    yeah, the work of finding good new users is very hard, but i'm a cheater because i know the place where it's very easy ..the way you acted is okay of course, if it's not on permanent basis.. but generally, shitty upload speeds is not an excuse.. there are public trackers, fl packs etc..
    plus in tti i figured out a more beatiful solution - seeding for the other guy. poor uploader can give its passkey to a good one (like me) and then it's no problem - i don't have a best availible connection, but from each day's fl movie i can earn stable 15gb of upload..
    Not everyone is willing to just give out there passkey (with reason), Im not saying you aren't trustworthy, but I dont blame people for not giving out passkeys. (Is sharing accounts allowed at Tti?)
    yeah, i checked the rules, it's ok. and the only reason for not giving passkey is the lack of information, more exactly - the laziness to receive it.. ..who would need a passkey from a bad ratio account for a misuse risking reputation? hmm.. anyway, it could be resetted later by owner

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Itachi's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Well sometimes you run into Troublemakers

Because of that , I have to close my thread .
    Thanks to all my friends who help me! PM me if you can help me...

By the way , didn't the USSR collapse in '91 ?
    Time to defect to the great USA ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12