Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve Tehconnection

Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post

I'm with you, start to ban USA.
    So Mr. Israeli or Mr. Egyptian

But USA will never be banned Nice Try Though
    Just because i am defending to unblock whole countries im an Israeli or Egyptian? You are funny.

Competent staff leaders don't ban whole countries, they handle with cheaters/scammers/leechers individuality!

Btw, USA government is banned from the general people minds, should we also condemn all the good USA citizens? Of course not. Think about that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Wow.. every country must have its cheaters.. I (From Egypt) love the whole concept of filesharing, so i always like to keep a good ratio, and have even uploaded my own torrents. So to think that everybody from Egypt is a cheater is quite stupid. Banning whole countries is alos downright stupid.. Just make stricter rules so u can ban any cheater or leecher...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    ban all countries from the Earth

only allow torrenters from Pluto.
    Awww,someone's bitter from getting banned.
    love to jump to conclusions, eh?

i asked them to purge/del my account (reason: not interested in TC), they disabled it it.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 05-16-2008 at 02:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    1. Change the name. It's not 1996, and we're not 13.
    2. Change the layout - dropdown boxes are very unintuitive.
    3. Staff need to be more intelligent, and better rules need to be written.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't give a shit anymore , ban what countries you want.
    But Americans sell invites around the world, they cheat too, they created cheating programs. But
    America is America.
    Portugal have torrent sites too only for Portuguese ppl, and tehconnection is just a one more, PTN copy? Movies movies movies.

I have a account there and i access it and i'm from portugal i won't explain.
    I only will let it die.

p.s: when the invites will start cost 20euros?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I don't agree with banning whole countries, but I also admit I don't know a damn thing about running a tracker so...
    Maybe someone should start a tracker only for the countries that are banned on trackers - then people might understand why staff do it. :-P
    I think that if someone is a good user living in that country they can probably get into the trackers their country is banned at if they can get an inviter to talk to the staff nicely and vouch for them.

The U.S. makes up of a huge percentage of BT users - they won't be banned.
    An despite the fact "many American's cheat", they still are always one of the top countries at a tracker (# of users) - usually in the top 3. So that means there are PLENTY of good users, despite bad ones.

By the way, an American may have invented cheating programs, BUT an American invented Bittorrent. So, PWN.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Unlock Portugal.
    I won't use f**king proxy to join a tracker that don't allow my country.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    3. Staff need to be more intelligent
    Care to explain that one?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the design is bland which is the biggest letoff for the site , altho this site has tremendous potential there's absolutely no doubt about that. i agree this site can become the "Oink" of Movies .

nowadays site design is one of the most important factors for a site to succeed and which actually gets more users as well .

i also agree with a member here who said that What.cd source would be the best thing for a site like this , where the user can easily check what formats a particular movie is available .
    also IMDB rating by the right of the main torrent page would be fantastic .

the buttons for browsing home , torrents etc need to be reworked drastically , they are more older than government sites of 1990's .
    the logo is not attractive and needs to be spiced up , maybe more photoshop affects needed to rework for the logo.

Also for a site like this besides freeleech , it would great if everyday there was a "Movie of the Day" . of course this aint an original idea , but this will be perfect for a site like this . only the "Movie of the day" will have "0x download and 2.5x upload" for only that particular day , thereby increasing seeding/leeching traffic as well the user gets to know about new movies everyday which the users may have not known before .

Also u can actually publicize the "Movie of the day" besides the logo . for e.g if the Movie of the Day is 3:10 to Yuma , then near the logo there will be space for the logo of 3:10 to Yuma with picture of Russell Crowe and Christian Bale to right or left of the "tehconnection" logo , likewise if its Scent of a Woman , the picture logo with Al Pacino signifying that this movie is the Movie of the day instead of posting it in main page all day . This would be a very cool addition to the site IMHO .

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    just fix the bugs. the tracker only has basic, rudimentary functions so far. many options don't work or are just missing.

make the tracker and the forums run stable and keep it simple for the newcomers.

that should be the first priority and i'm sure it is.

all other layout or design options can be discussed later.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast