Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dumpsite

giannis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thx for the info polarbear

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    GIVEAWAY DUDEŽ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    and lets say that if you know a dump site from a big scene group , can you download from it?

sorry for the dumb questions , but I don't know othign of this and want to learn if I have the possibility
    Last edited by mateivlad; 05-16-2008 at 10:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mateivlad View Post
    and lets say that if you know a dump site from a big scene group , can you download from it?
    can you download from ftn if you know the url?

that should answer your question.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for the explanation. Man would I love the old archives of some scene groups...but that's impossible.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post
    Actualy he didnt say scene axx,he said a dump site ;-),there is really a differnace :-)
    Doesn't matter, i was talking about what he asked, not axx, or where did you read that i was talking about axx?

that kind of things is not to be talked on Public forums, and you should know it.
    Oh lighten up a bit man, c'mon don't be like the rest of the elitist a55holes out there

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Its not that hard to get axx unless you know the right people or know high level uploaders

Its similar to getting into a high level tracker accept far more difficult for security reasons. You ll definitely not get from here for sure

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Doesn't matter, i was talking about what he asked, not axx, or where did you read that i was talking about axx?

that kind of things is not to be talked on Public forums, and you should know it.
    Oh lighten up a bit man, c'mon don't be like the rest of the elitist a55holes out there
    lol, ok. But don't count on me to start spamming the forums talking about that because there's nothing that makes me talk.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    may be he is just looking for a torrent site with archived scene releases. and he might be familiar with scene jargon which would explain 'dumpsite'.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Any of this info(which you dont want us to talk) about is easily found in a search engine!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post
    Any of this info(which you dont want us to talk) about is easily found in a search engine!
    +1

simple as that

shove your elitism up your ass

money can buy everything these days , including scene axx
    Last edited by J-dye; 05-18-2008 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast