Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: best DVD-R torrent site

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    within the next week i'm planning a torrents.ru review, get ready guys, you'll be shocked how many dvd's are there
    lol, keep it a surprise. I know ur gonna give it a 10 rating of course

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    TTi say WHAT!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    within the next week i'm planning a torrents.ru review, get ready guys, you'll be shocked how many dvd's are there
    How many have English audio as the first track without any hardcoded subs?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Bets kept secret in the world. Torrents.ru has more torrents than demonoid and they dl faster.
    FACT

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post

Bets kept secret in the world. Torrents.ru has more torrents than demonoid and they dl faster.
    FACT
    Yeah I've heard good things. I tend to find foreign language sites unwelcoming, not that the people are hostile, but I just prefer English.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    FACT
    Yeah I've heard good things. I tend to find foreign language sites unwelcoming, not that the people are hostile, but I just prefer English.
    Although the site layout might take a while to get used too.... oh yeah, u might want to translate a few word here and there, it's not that bad.

NOW I HAVE A BIG SECRET that's gonna be like a turning point in one of those tv shows.

I don't actually live in Russia...
    GASP!!

American

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Interesting, but I have felt it is hard to be a part of the community. Like even sites that have English forums but a lot of X speakers, it is hard to join the conversation, you know what I mean?

And as for your shocker, I know. I saw something in one of your old posts about where you live. Bourbon?

I'm not a stalker, I just happen to read old threads because I'm such a noob and I have an insane memory.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I couldnīt join to SWEDVDr nor NorBits yet, but Iīve heard those are the best.

TTi is awesome, and if we talk about NTSC frmat, besides the best 0days trackers (FTN, ScT, TL, etc) TDC and BitHQ are very good... not awesome speeds, but that for me is not the most important. And PiSexy, there I could find authentic jewels that I havenīt seen in other sites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    if movie is originally in english, 90% i'll say..

FACT
    they are just surviving on advertisement and ads are for russian market.. so foreign users are allowed but not hmm.. needed )

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I couldnīt join to SWEDVDr nor NorBits yet, but Iīve heard those are the best.

TTi is awesome, and if we talk about NTSC frmat, besides the best 0days trackers (FTN, ScT, TL, etc) TDC and BitHQ are very good... not awesome speeds, but that for me is not the most important. And PiSexy, there I could find authentic jewels that I havenīt seen in other sites.
    i hate it when they do transcoding on bithq
    and first thing i saw on pisexy was hustler'1961, it was like wow! too bad that many dvd-r are recompressed dvd9 on 0day sites..

ps where is reason for editing "Automerged Triplepost"?
    Last edited by kukushka; 05-17-2008 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    BitHQ is a better tracker than TDC - more content, better rules, etc.
    It's the best all-around DVD-R tracker, I'd say. It has a lot of Asian content, too, and some of the rare/obscure movies - more than TDC gets.

TTi, Norbits, and Swe-DVDR really only have appeal to PAL users - so if you're just into PAL content, then they're really good. If NTSC - they're not so good.

Another tracker not mentioned is PiSexy - I don't really care for the tracker over-all, but they have a good selection of DVD-R, NTSC and PAL - and it's not all scene stuff so you get a variety.

Cinematik is there for rare/obscure/foriegn content.
    ADC has Asian and anime DVDRs.
    Both are good for what they offer.

I personally use BitHQ+Cinematik. I used to use TDC as my main source, and I'm holding on to it for the time being - just in case, but I don't find much reason to go there anymore.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast