Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: FTN Sucks Big Time ! ! ! LoL

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post

and you say that IPT and TL have good pre? ahem hell noes. SCC hell yeh but those are like nothings, they dont have any comparision at all on something like ScT or FtN, I am proud enough and happy and lucky to be a member of ScT and it is tremendous, that is what I call 'good pre and good content = ScT' if u call this junk sites then u need to get a life....
    As i mention before ! ! !
    ScT & SCC has great Pre release, they are ok !
    FTN sucks
    No good pre release - No speed - No good content and specially they are getting enough donations, why not upgrading their server ?

I am on 20Mbit connection, when i click on browse.php, i have to wait like 30second or 1 minute to see whole list of torrents LoL.

Be Happy dude with SCC and ScT, they are good, specially SCC !
    their pre release and speed is not comparable ! ! !
    then why did u post ur passkey and say that u dont care if ur sct acc is disabled.
    dude u are pure dumb and it would take a level 9 retard to invite you to ANYWHERE again!

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree with OP

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

As i mention before ! ! !
    ScT & SCC has great Pre release, they are ok !
    FTN sucks
    No good pre release - No speed - No good content and specially they are getting enough donations, why not upgrading their server ?

I am on 20Mbit connection, when i click on browse.php, i have to wait like 30second or 1 minute to see whole list of torrents LoL.

Be Happy dude with SCC and ScT, they are good, specially SCC !
    their pre release and speed is not comparable ! ! !
    then why did u post ur passkey and say that u dont care if ur sct acc is disabled.
    dude u are pure dumb and it would take a level 9 retard to invite you to ANYWHERE again!

Being in SCC - IPT & TL, i think they provide everything i need, more then enough !
    I have bitme also, so no need any other tracker like FTN or ScT which is not respecting their members at all.

I don't wanna trade to join any other tracker cause i am already in best trackers

I do respect ScT but i don't want an account with them anymore. I just checked them, they are not my type of community.

but FTN hahahahahhahha sucks

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    the OP reminds me of Brandon and his "negative comments" on ScT. Says a bunch of bullshit with no proof.

:x
    LoL ScT staff is here
    Hope you banned my account. thanks & keep up the great work

Other above posts are useless and stupid.
    You guys are getting emotional, think deeply and use ur cold brain, then leave comment.

Don't get emotional dudes.

I got bigger balls, so who ever disrespected, they can use my balls without permission
    Your inviter might be banned as well now ...

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by The_Uns33n View Post

LoL ScT staff is here
    Hope you banned my account. thanks & keep up the great work

Other above posts are useless and stupid.
    You guys are getting emotional, think deeply and use ur cold brain, then leave comment.

Don't get emotional dudes.

I got bigger balls, so who ever disrespected, they can use my balls without permission
    Your inviter might be banned as well now ...
    My Friend invited me, he is a good friend of mine.
    That's cool We don't care ! ! !
    He was not using his account also, maybe once a week.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thats 2 accounts that should have gone to deserving members like omarsz or anyone else who has requested!

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

Being in SCC - IPT & TL, i think they provide everything i need, more then enough !
    I have bitme also, so no need any other tracker like FTN or ScT which is not respecting their members at all.

I don't wanna trade to join any other tracker cause i am already in best trackers

I do respect ScT but i don't want an account with them anymore. I just checked them, they are not my type of community.

but FTN hahahahahhahha sucks

i've noticed that you're totally ignored what is said.. lmao... i guess i just made to much sense there huh.. but, i do see you've got much to comment on with everyone else that disagrees with you.. you're nothing else but a hater... your opinions obviously don't matter here and when your gone they still wont matter all your doing is just spamming the forum for your 15 seconds of fame.. lmao.. what a pethetic person your are really... grow up and get a life loser!

i'm done with thread ..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I respect all opinions when are made in a respectful way, yours is not.

If you donīt like the site, good, but why all this shit?.

You talk about balls, use them and delete your account... even better, make that print screen with your username on it.
    Or shut the fuck off.
    You got attention for some minutes, be happy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    bossapoelara's Avatar FTN Hitman BT Rep: +1
    in my opinion you have no idea what a torrent site + community means, and as some other member said you are too young for FTN, as i understand from the way you are talking you are like 15 years old? you have no idea what FTN is, and if you don't like it then don't use it
    i TOTALLY agree with Nemrod

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You're a fucking joke. I bet you still have FTN .torrents running on your client

Can't we just let this whining bastard on his own? Simply ignore him and all will be well
    No Whining

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast