Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: FTN Sucks Big Time ! ! ! LoL

merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

Being in SCC - IPT & TL, i think they provide everything i need, more then enough !
    I have bitme also, so no need any other tracker like FTN or ScT which is not respecting their members at all.

I don't wanna trade to join any other tracker cause i am already in best trackers

I do respect ScT but i don't want an account with them anymore. I just checked them, they are not my type of community.

but FTN hahahahahhahha sucks

i've noticed that you're totally ignored what is said.. lmao... i guess i just made to much sense there huh.. but, i do see you've got much to comment on with everyone else that disagrees with you.. you're nothing else but a hater... your opinions obviously don't matter here and when your gone they still wont matter all your doing is just spamming the forum for your 15 seconds of fame.. lmao.. what a pethetic person your are really... grow up and get a life loser!

i'm done with thread ..
    Staff of FTN ? huh ?
    If yes, is it hurting you ?
    LoL, stop acting like a stupid child.

a good example for you:
    for example, you have an apple and i have an apple.
    If you give me and i give mine to you, it will be the same shit.
    I will have an apple and you will have an apple.

But if you have knowledge and i have too,
    If you share and i share with you.
    We both will increase our knowledge.

So think before you leave a comment and stop acting like a child

P.S: i always ignore kids & useless comments !

Peace

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well, I let my IPTorrents account die because I thought the site sucked. Do they still have those n00b times?

This flame is super weak and repetitive. Why don't you just stay at IPT with the Big Bosses, dude?

3. BitTorrent   -   #103

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Well, I let my IPTorrents account die because I thought the site sucked. Do they still have those n00b times?

This flame is super weak and repetitive. Why don't you just stay at IPT with the Big Bosses, dude?
    Very True ! i am always at SCC - IPT - TL !
    They are true and promising trackers.
    By the way, i am torrenting like 3 years and 6 months.
    So i know what a tracker is very well.
    and how a tracker should be, don't leave useless comments, i am well-known about trackers

I smell something is burning LoL

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    [quote=merwais;2829177]

Your house

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    If you want the better pre times, even better than ALL the trackers you have some choices, FTP/axx or USENET.

And since you are on torrents about 4 years i think you don't need to know what i am talking about, you must know a lot of people. (not)

And remember that not all torrents sites are only about torrents, it's also about community, and from what i see the community of TL sucks bit time. Also remember that lots of people would like to be at FTN, and you are missing your oportunity...

6. BitTorrent   -   #106

Your house
    LoL, I think FTN owners are after me.
    Searching like dogs. LoL Bastards with their junky torrent site.

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    If you want the better pre times, even better than ALL the trackers you have some choices, FTP/axx or USENET.

And since you are on torrents about 4 years i think you don't need to know what i am talking about, you must know a lot of people. (not)

And remember that not all torrents sites are only about torrents, it's also about community, and from what i see the community of TL sucks bit time. Also remember that lots of people would like to be at FTN, and you are missing your oportunity...
    Yay opportunity ! ! !
    Hope jesus never show me FTN url again
    FTN f**ked my day.
    When i have SCC, i don't need AXX account
    They have top pre release on the net.
    recently released a TV release 349 size in 28 seconds

WE CALL IT PRE RELEASE POWER & DOWNLOAD SPEED AT 13Mb - 24mb/s !

They are using gig ports, servers are not from ovh lol, from Leaseweb ! ! !

You will never see such a pre release on the net, Only in SCC
    Last edited by merwais; 05-17-2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think we get the point .. you simply hate FTN so don`t use it , you sed what you had to say and now it`s okay go and seed in SCC and TL and IPT every one has a right to say anything about a tracker .. I do like SCC and TL but IPT sucks hard , i do like elektronik and TR and TT but i don`t like Waffles , what and STmusic and the examples can continue

so whats the point keeping this thread open if there is no hope chainging this guys mind ?

p.s. sorry for my bad english :| i`m in a hurry and i`m not quite a A+ english student ( hahaha ) only joking but seriously my browser is the main problem of my lack of english grammer

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    FTN is the best torrent site there is, if you don't like it, run back to the pirate bay.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Very True ! i am always at SCC - IPT - TL !
    They are true and promising trackers.
    By the way, i am torrenting like 3 years and 6 months.
    So i know what a tracker is very well.
    and how a tracker should be, don't leave useless comments, i am well-known about trackers

Well, I've been a member for just a week and I've found 40-50 torrents to grab at FTN and despite your claims of inactivity, I've uploaded over 100GB this week. Also, the pretimes are lagging a bit behind SCT, but that means so little as long as it gets there.

I'm curious, what site did you use before these new ones opened, like what tracker gave you such wisdom that you saw IPT and thought it was so amazing? Cause whatever it was, that site must've sucked for your perspective to be so whacked.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Some of the stuff he said is true in a way but i see no reason to troll that way.

FTN has about 5k users but torrent activity as well as forum activity resembles like 3k user base or something. In other words, most there are idlers. They were talking about purging inactive...which could just do the job.

Also, pretime could have been better. I would careless about pre though...FTN pre is just about good for me. But i am disappointed it when my weekly shows are not uploaded (which happens once in a while) =/

Regardless, FTN is still my #1 source for scene releases (the no ratio thingly is just the kick), period.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 05-17-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast