Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Sucks Big Time ! ! ! LoL

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    How you're wording this is a bit biased and it probably could have been handled better, but I think your message is clear, and I think it needed to be said.

I think the point of this post was to show that FTN isn't gonna be a good tracker for everyone. It is overhyped and it's probably because of all the public support from members here.

People get defensive when you talk about it, because there is an amazing community and staff there - probably the best. But I will agree, pre-times could be better (not the worst though) and my biggest complaint would be that there is less content than desired - there are barely any games in comparison to most, and packs aren't really uploaded on a regular basis. Along with the fact that only about 80% of the same uploads that hit ScT and TL are seen on the tracker in the other categories.

Also, the fact that there is no ratio is very appealing to many, but it also isn't the only tracker to do it anymore - but it was the first and it's still nice feature.

The speeds are good, too. If you don't care about speed it doesn't matter - but on many 0-days on NEW uploads, the speed is really bad, and it takes a while to download those new torrents. I'd say FTN is in the top 3 for speeds on new torrents.

But seriously, if you're looking for content, there are about 10 0-day trackers I can think of that have more content. And more than half of those have more than double the amount of torrents.

FTN is a great tracker, and it will remain to be a favorite to a lot of people, but it is not perfect, and it is not for everyone.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Thank for the Vote bro
    LOL, he was voting me LOL

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if it is a big problem for you ... i am ready to accept it with open hands .... ... ....to maintain a tracker is a big job ... all tracker cannot catter to each and every ones need ... its a matter of fact that if you dont like the tracker you can leave anytime ...no tracker compels anyone to be a member ... F*N is a tracker which has lots of respect everywhere .....

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cattani View Post
    as member, i can say FTN is different tracker with special community and feeling !
    demonoid have more files like TL and other public tracker have more files like demonoid.
    i accept FTN need improvments but FTN is FTN !
    As far as i know, demonoid is a public tracker like mininova.
    You will find 3-10kb/s download speed.
    Neve compare TL with demonoid, if you do, you will look like a dumb.
    as i mention before, TL is top tracker with very fast download speed.

I agree with you, FTN needs too much improvments

Quote Originally Posted by 21122012 View Post

Thank for the Vote bro

LoL
    I know dude, i was making fun of him
    Last edited by merwais; 05-17-2008 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    dude so go and use ipt and scc. popably u r angry cuz u bought invite for 50$ and u r disapointed... go away to ur mama emo kid and cry.. cry

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarrier View Post
    if it is a big problem for you ... i am ready to accept it with open hands .... ... ....to maintain a tracker is a big job ... all tracker cannot catter to each and every ones need ... its a matter of fact that if you dont like the tracker you can leave anytime ...no tracker compels anyone to be a member ... F*N is a tracker which has lots of respect everywhere .....
    It has respect because it's not giving invite to anyone.
    just advertising their name.
    Same SH*T happen with me, i was searching like a crazy after FTN invite then i found nothing inside, that's why i am upset and informing others.

I agree with above comment also, nice input FTN is not a perfect tracker, needs too much improvments.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    This kinda reminds me of that part of "Clerks" where the dude is complaining about cigarettes, showing pictures of cancer ridden lungs ect, starting a riot in the store...Then it turns out he is trying to sell "Chuly's" gum.

You aren't really staff at ipt, trying to recruit, are you?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good to know ur opinion...it's a wrong opinion though. So keep it for urself.
    Wats the point of publicly criticizing a tracker like this anyway?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by 21122012 View Post

Thank for the Vote bro

dont b panic mate , today is the time of some crazy ppl escaped from mental hospital last night ...

let them do their jobs ,

and mervais do what polarbear asked , otherwise just STFU

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by metanaboll112 View Post
    dude so go and use ipt and scc. popably u r angry cuz u bought invite for 50$ and u r disapointed... go away to ur mama emo kid and cry.. cry
    Holly mother jesus, i bought invite. Hell No
    i ain't going to pay F**kin 50$ for a useless tracker FTN.
    Of course i do donate if i get something interesting from it.
    I normal download and test tracker then i donate.
    I don't donate blindly ! ! !

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast