Thread: [REQ] iPWN

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Arrow

Well, first things first. Some time ago i've registered there, when i've registered there the site had only around 60 torrents, i haven't bookmarked it and the days passed, now after more than one month the account doesn't exist because it was deleted for inactivity.

So i am requesting an invite because i've read where they have changed the site look (that's not much important that part, but always counts), and people said the content is much better now. So i would like to request an invite to there, and don't worry, i won't trade it/cheat, and i will be active like in all my trackers.

The proofs have already been sent and someone asked me to make the request thread, so here it is. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    you great and deserve it
    check your PM
    close the thread now

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it