Thread: Quality Mp3 Sites?

I can't find any, all the ones I've been to either stuff you with 5-10 pop adds (and the 5-10 pop ups also spawn another 5-10 pop ups of their own), and if I do manage to find a song to download, their servers are shite and it downloads at 5 KB/s.

Are there any good Mp3 or full album sites out there?

2. Music   -   #2
    idiot

3. Music   -   #3
    Retired
    8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

4. Music   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Heres a good mp3 site. Mostly new releases but has some good music like Stratovarius.

edited by Lamsey to remove obscene link... and replace it with a more offensive one

5. Music   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by Arm@12 August 2003 - 23:20
    Heres a good mp3 site. Mostly new releases but has some good music like Stratovarius. 
    SICK !!!

6. Music   -   #6
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    OWNED!

7. Music   -   #7
    WTF Doesn't that rule directly contradict the existance of kazaa?

Seems I'll just have to buy that Evanescence CD so as to get the non-beeped versions of the songs. The RIAA wins again!

8. Music   -   #8
    Ex-member
    8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    The bit in bold tells you how we handle the legal stuff

Incidentally, 'quality' is not an adjective.

Link to guide to using sig2dat hashes

Link verified Evanescence hashes