Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can I download Lost, the TV series?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Good job you didn't get any spoilers with season 3, like.

King of the Mongs Award 2008.
    :earl:

What's the chances of that well.
    Given the nature of the show, mate and taking into account that it's all 'linear' and I use 'linear' in its' simplest sense, very fucking slim, would be the answer to that.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    So watching series 3 then going back to the start of series 1 is a bad plan in your view.

Badder than worrying about the image quality.

I think you may be a Lost nazi.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Watching season 3 and going back to the other 2 previous seasons is completely mental and huge waste of suspense.

JP, all this idiocy aside, I urge you, with all that I am, to watch this program.

You know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think you would absolutely love it. It is beyond good.

It is the pinnacle of drama and suspense. I could go on...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    nioin3k's Avatar Habeeb it!
    I'm going to watch season 1 and 2, and I'm going to love it, despite what you say.

So take that!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ouch, that hurt, I could feel it from here.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yeah but you'll still be a fucking idiot who didn't watch the show sequentially.

You'll realise that, once you've seen the first two seasons. So don't come crying to me.

'You were right', chalice, you'll say.

'Fuck you, I told you so, you fucking idiot' will be my reply.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    nioin3k's Avatar Habeeb it!
    Yeah but you'll still be a fucking idiot who didn't watch the show sequentially.

You'll realise that, once you've seen the first two seasons. So don't come crying to me.

'You were right', chalice, you'll say.

'Fuck you, I told you so, you fucking idiot' will be my reply.
    Take a chill-pill mate.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    When oh when will Americans get an irony gene. There must be some procedure we can use.

It's all very well getting the English out of Ireland but who is going to help this saddest of groups.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Watching season 3 and going back to the other 2 previous seasons is completely mental and huge waste of suspense.

JP, all this idiocy aside, I urge you, with all that I am, to watch this program.

You know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think you would absolutely love it. It is beyond good.

Please go on, you have me intrigued.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I couldn't have said it better...so I won't.

I don't completely agree with you ... Ok ... it has it's moments but in general I can't say it is that good. First season was great, intriguing and original. But there were a ton of questions that never got answered, instead more and more questions and riddles popped up without a decent answer.

When I read the writers had 'lost' the story-line some time ago I wasn't surprised. I do find that the latest episodes have become better and I still hope I won't get disappointed and get all the answers all of the viewers are waiting for since several years.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast