Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: honestly PTN Req

  1. #1
    SAW's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    126
    i need invite to PTN
    I DON'T WANT TO TRADE FOR THIS
    Please can any one help






  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    164
    i will give you invite
    but not for free
    pm me offer

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SAW's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoorBa View Post
    i will give you invite
    but not for free
    pm me offer
    No thanks
    for free only






  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by SAW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoorBa View Post
    i will give you invite
    but not for free
    pm me offer
    No thanks
    for free only
    as you like
    but believe me no one here will give you free invite

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ReTiRED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    161
    Why do you need it ??

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoorBa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAW View Post

    No thanks
    for free only
    as you like
    but believe me no one here will give you free invite
    why say that?
    if he deserves this invite he will get it
    we have good users here
    GL man

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoorBa View Post
    i will give you invite
    but not for free
    pm me offer

    so this thread was successfull?
    nobody needs any invites anyways btw



  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    927
    You're correct. There is no FREE invite for cheaters/traders or bad users.

    However, invites are meant to be FREE for good users.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoorBa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAW View Post

    No thanks
    for free only
    as you like
    but believe me no one here will give you free invite
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pompey
    Posts
    110
    haha thats funny, cause i removed invites off all users 3 days ago, so only myself and 2 other members of staff can invite people.

    Nice try.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Magnum's Avatar Seed or die!!! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Centaury
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    haha thats funny, cause i removed invites off all users 3 days ago, so only myself and 2 other members of staff can invite people.

    Nice try.
    The Lord is here.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •