Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTN help - account gone!

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    you got booted off of a tracker that hasn't much to offer anyways....count your lucky stars and move on. there are many better trackers out there that serve the same purpose.

tehconnection is better in my opinion

right now tehconnection has half as many torrents as PTN, half as many peers, and 5 times as many users as PTN. There's no way tehconnection is better than PTN as of the time of your post. Also PTN doesn't count upload and actually rewards downloading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

What where you expecting with that face?

seriously, if you traded and you know its against the rules, then you have to accept what they have done. :/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you got booted off of a tracker that hasn't much to offer anyways....count your lucky stars and move on. there are many better trackers out there that serve the same purpose.

that's how a banned member speaks, actually i'm the one who banned you for being a trader from ptn ahhhhh. ( not a mod anymore so don't pm me ).

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post

that's how a banned member speaks, actually i'm the one who banned you for being a trader from ptn ahhhhh. ( not a mod anymore so don't pm me ).
    lol i really dont give two shits...havent lost any sleep over it

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Ok, I've talked to site admin.

I've been banned for trading history, not this site (ive grown up now) but attempted trade posts on another forum. I'm not proud of it, but there you go.

I'm not bitter though, I actually respect the site for doing there best to keep it real.

I appreciated Deadcell at least hearing me out in IRC, unlike the tool who booted me twice (you know who you are, it doesn't cost anything to be civil)

Re: comments on the site, yeah there are better sites out there of course, but PTN is very new, it needs time to grow. Just a shame I won't be there to see it lol.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post

lol i really dont give two shits...havent lost any sleep over it
    you can just keep on trading missy

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12